• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku AP/Speed Change

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
All references to the feats in the Project Mirai opening should be removed. Around the 0:45 mark we see Miku falling asleep, and the relevant feats (crossing the galaxy, growing to the size of several Solar Systems) take place in a dream. Instead the justifications should be replaced with

AP: Multi-Solar System level (should be comparable to Kagamine Rin/Len)

Speed: MFTL+ (crossed the Solar System in a few seconds)

There isn't any cut-out to another scene after Miku falling asleep. By that, all of the game would be a dream, and there isn't any indication of that.

It is apparent that at the very least the intro is a dream, we can reasonably assume the entire game itself isn't a dream because it involves several different people acting independently. Either way it's the same stats, just different justifications.

It's just a bit strong to assume this whole segment is a dream based on something this vague imo. Heck, she just got on the bed, there isn't any clear proof it's a dream, could be a thought, a memory, or otherwise. And again, it's not exactly clear when the dream even ends or begins.

It's night time, she gets on the bed, we see a thought/dream bubble, and then the feat stuffs happen.

As I said, we can assume the game would not be a dream because it involves far too many people to be a dream and other than the intro being a dream we have no proof the rest of it is the same.

Pretty sure you don't fall asleep and dream seconds after touching your bed. Could always represent Miku being tired of doing a lot of things.

Yeah, yet the intro features everyone too. And we have no proof the rest is the same.

It's pretty clearly been depicted that several hours are passing each time, since it changes from day to night, and even if Miku is just imagining it, we have no way of knowing if it's a fantasy or a recollection. I agree with the change/downgrade, as much as it disappoints me.

Lack of proof isn't proof though, if someone were to ask, you'd be unable to prove that those stats come from a feat not imagination, it would be best to say that she's at least thousands to trillions of times faster than light, based on her other feats, and say possibly quadrillions of times but it may be a dream. Her AP should be fine since it already lists both as reasoning.

Ummmmm, in that same song you posted to change Miku's speed (DoReMiFa Rondo that is), the lyrics explicitly say "Under the Milky Way, before tears fall down, let's go meet everyone", then they immediately march back home.

So literally nothing has changed in terms of speed :p

I recommend downgrading Miku even further down to large planet level for her AP though, since Miku has no reason to scale to those specific incarnations of the Kagamines.

Most songs in Vocaloid are different stories and characters who have nothing to do with each other. So as such, scaling makes no sense.

@Homestuck Well that's why I put it as "possibly". In work where she is seen as a composite of sort she trades blows with them.

@Blablah Well it's impossible to completely proves it does.

Well the thing is that right now, the vagunes makes both equally possible, so I wouldn't fully count it out (Since it kinda assume we have no doubts of it)

I guess "possibly" works, tho it still has me incredibly iffy.

The speed doesn't change in any way though. She's still as fast as she was before, just for a different reasoning, which I'm okay with. (However, it should be mentioned that she crosses the Milky Way Galaxy in the reasoning, not just the solar system)

Well she still is MFTL+, just on a lower level. She got many star-crossing things but only 1-3 galaxy crossing.

Wouldn't she only be in the trillions of times ftl, not quadrillions if we changed the reasoning? That's still a pretty big speed change. I'd also rather go with "possibly"

I'll probably do a few calculations for Miku's speed later. Since, as Homestuck showed, there's no reason for the speed to be changed I'll drop that. I still think that the AP justification should be changed, but it'll still be Multi-Solar either way and not even to a lesser/higher extent. Hell you could argue that Kokoro had galaxies being destroyed instead of stars, but you'd have to show good scans.

You calced something moving at FTL speed, we can't use it. It'd just mean she has Universal range with singing.

That ain't Kinetic Energy. FTL is only forbidden using KE.

Sound doesn't have mass. It's just what energy would be needed to sign that loud.

I talked it over, calc should be fine. It may be Low Multi-Solar System though since the base is e57 and the calc's result is e59 however. But perhaps not.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that calc. Since it's not KE, and it's fictional sound, so the whole "sound can't travel through empty space" argument is null and void imo, you should have more people look at it.

Sadly it doesn't scale to her Striking Strength, as she doesn't physically strikes any enemy in the game this feat is in.

Back