• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Kid VS. Broly

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
A space traveller comes in contact with the Legendary Super Saiyan... Except when he's a normal Super Saiyan.

Speed is equalized. Hat Kid has access to all of her hats & badges, and Broly starts off as a normal Super Saiyan.

Hat Kid - 0

Broly - 0

Incon - 0

Hatkidreeee
Broly SSJ (DBS Broly)

Wow Hat Kid got buff while I wasn't looking

Also that's DBS Broly, who's Low 2-C

The image is DBS Broly, I was lazy so I didn't decide to look through it. So, I just used a random image.

What's his AP? I think Hat Kid is roughly 40000x baseline.

Hat Kid beat Ultra Snatcher, who's far above Mustache Girl, who is 7892.4888 PetaFoe (7.89248992e62 Joules)

SsjBroly destroyed a large portion of a Galaxy in 22 years but it isn't calced, Lssj Broly is 51.731 ExaFoe (5.1731257x10^63 joules)

Doesn't she scale to a stary dimension feat? Broly's 4-A comes from destroying a sector of an entire galaxy in as a restrained Super Saiyan and his Legendary Super Saiyan form is far stronger then that form, this is also excluding his boost in power in BSC

Normal Super Saiyan Broly is being used, btw. Anyways, even if Broly has the AP advantage, I'd say Hat Kid has her makeup via hax.

Mustache Girl is ×56 the feat for having the power of 56 Time Pieces.

The Rssj Broly feat wasn't calculated, but it's likley below the Kid buu feat which is 51.731 ExaFoe

Back