• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. Are we using 2-A or High 2-A?

Alright, then Lady holds no incredible AP advantage. She's tippy top of 2-A< and baseline High 2-A.

Where does Protag's Type 8 Immortality come from?

Also, does Protag have any method of getting out of BFR? Since Lady's main attacks are "lol yur dead" and existence erasure, and "lol you live here now" and send people into infinite mazes.

LoP isn't bypassing High 1-C.

Well. First they're in front of LoP, they feel the greatest pain imaginable, and suddenly they are in an infinite maze. Normal means of getting out tend not to work (like plane shifting, teleportation, or making portals), but then again, most that try those methods aren't a High 2-A enemies.

I didn't see the powers on Protag's page, so this would be the argument for LoP. Protag is lost forever in a maze from which you can't escape.

Until i hear a counterargument, I'm going to vote LoP for Bambu's reasoning.

The maze works on everybody (presumably), but I don't know if an enemy equal to Lady of Pain has ever tried to overcome the magic keeping people in (magic or whatever shennanigans you wanna call it). So basically Protag would be subject to the BFR but probably not the effects preventing them from making a portal and stuff.

Moving beyond linear time would probably not help, no. The maze is largely a spatial dimension set apart from the rest of the multiverse, making it essentially untouchable by the rest of the verse's gods. It would allow him (her? not sure if you can change gender in SMT) to move past the temporal aspect but still be trapped within the maze itself.

Not in Devil Survivor, or the mainline games for that matter, no

I'm pretty sure SMT characters can move into other worlds fairly easily. Even the Goddess of Tokyo is capable of moving to other multiverses, so it's entirely possible.

That said, perhaps we should ask some SMT supporters here?

Probably. I'd like to know if he counters BFR, if he does, then he takes it easily, as there is no way Lady is managing to bypass immortality and High-Godly regen.

I would say that I'm not sure if LoP's movement restriction in and out of her maze would work on Protag. We just haven't seen it on anything of Lady's power.

But yeah, get an SMT supporter in here, if they can travel through stuff like this they should probably get a CRT for Dimensional Travel.

From skills like Gigajama, which seals all the opponents abilities

With a few things. Barrier, Activated reflection, passive reflection....

Hmmm...

If she starts with null or BFR tho, it just gets reflected, and Abel has quite a bit of dura negation

He can reflect BFR?

If so Lady is done for. She opens with EE or BFR (normally the latter if you believe most stories), so if they just reflect it then there's no method of victory for LoP.

And Zachary is wrong. LoP is above millions of gods, who are at varying degrees of 2-A. She's on par with High 2-As like Ao.

Based on the profile alone (not familiar with SMT), I still vote LoP. Protag is stated to specifically reflect physical attacks- her brand of BFR isn't an attack at all so much as a transportation. If I'm wrong, then that's cool, but based on the profile alone, I think LoP wins. I think. Maybe.

>Reflect only phys attacks

No, he can reflect everything from magic to ice. That includes skills that aren't actual attacks, like mute eyes

Has he ever reflected BFR?

Maybe? I'll have to take a look at the skill list again, but there is magic in SMT that can BFR demons

I'm gonna wait for Ultima before saying anything concrete. The outcome boils down to whether or not SMT has ever resisted BFR before. If not, LoP takes it by trapping them in the maze forever. If yes, Protag lol-nopes it, they fight, but Protag wins via High-Godly regen and Type 8 Immortality at High 1-C. Oh boy.

The top of 2-A? She can fight nigh-infinite amounts of 2-As (some baseline, some not) with pretty much as much ease as you can think of.

Mr. Bambu said:
The top of 2-A? She can fight nigh-infinite amounts of 2-As (some baseline, some not) with pretty much as much ease as you can think of.
I mean that's not really impressive since SMT has a guy who's voice is comparable to a 2-A x infinity via existing. Unless you mean 2-As who aren't > infinity above baseline.

Back