• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has The Great ZZ's post been addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying "it should" isn't enough, Dark. There is not an example of the full triforce empowering someone, specially since the times it was reunited, it was only used to make a wish.

I've been wondering. Given the context of the game, you think the Lifht Spirits (and by proxy the Light Arrows) of Twilight Princess can be Lightspeed?

Whether it was shown or not, said Triforce should be able to empower considering that the Triforce of Power is still a component of it.

Also, I would like to take a closer look at Calamity Ganon's Moon moving feat, as said moon was shown to be moving at a certain speed (and this feat is directly shown to us).

@Lina

Then it becomes a question of whether it truly empowers to the full ap of the full triforce. Which again, it is not what is shown.

@Cal

Hmm, that's a bit tough. I can't say for sure.

@Cal

After watching again this scene, I think it would make sense. Notice how she is not using a physical arrow imbued with light (Like Oot and WW Link), but rather using pure light in the form of an arrow.

Sweet! This is at the very least Rel+, at most FTL. We should continue this on the other thread tho. This ones getting pretty long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back