• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haruto Fuyuyasumi Vs. Malerion

Haruto Fuyuyasumi

Malerio

On a higher plane of existance

A physically 18 year old, dark haired male with blue highlights and blue eyes wearing a white coat with a high collar, white scarf, blue pants and white shoes is seen seemengly floating in a white void.

"Hmmm.....there's something odd about reality today...." the male said to himself.

Closing his eyes he started to scan reality itself, only to come up empty.

"..."

' I'll have to try again...I can know that there is something amiss ' He though.

Once he closed his eyes again, the ravenette retry to find the disturbance.

Somewhere in a dead planet

On a desolated red planet with a yellow sun lighting it, a seemingly 19 year old male with spiky blond nearly golden hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a long dark coat that ends up to his thighs,a large broadsword that its strapped to his back with its edge having a white color while the rest of the blade is black, with 7 slots filled with 7 different colored orbs in the blade, a blue undershit with a white horizontal stripe in the middle of it, dark blue pants and black and white shoes is standing in it.

A small smile come to the blond's face before he let out a small pulse of energy.

!

"There!, on that dead planet!, I was able to locate what was making reality act weird.Now to find out who or what it is." The dark haired male said before teleporting to the destination.

Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29X3YcZquo

Once he arrived the planet, the dark haired teen spotted the blond haired person with a massive blade standing a few metters away from him, with the blade weilding blond's back facing him.

Looking at the person in front of him the black haired theen couldn't help but feel on the edge

' Who is this guy and why can't I feel anything from him? ' he said in his head. ' who ever he is, he must be the cause of the shift in reality "

"Who are you? and how are you able to cause these shift's in reality?"

"..."

"..."

Grasping the handle of his blade the blond teen stayed silent as the black haired male kept analyzing him. The black haired male seeing this action perfomed by the other teen decided to materialize his blue cellphone preparing himself for the inevitable battle.

Both of them knew that only one will exist when the battle is over.

Only one will ceast to exist....FIGHT!

Hmmmm Haruto most likely wins as Malerion doesn't have ignorance and have no counters to it (from what i see and gathered) so Haruto cancels all Malerion's attacks

Hmmmm Haruto most likely wins as Malerion doesn't have ignorance and have no counters to it (from what i see and gathered) so Haruto cancels all Malerion's attacks

Any which he himself will etc

basicly malerion can have any powers attacks and etc just for info

im still neutral here

Though the great ignorance still cancels those plus Haruto can copy every attack and technique that exist, will exist or doesn't exist and one that cannot be copied

Haruto can copy every attack and technique that exist, will exist or doesn't exist and one that cannot be copied

in what problem giving copy powers to himself ?

or just create powers who will counter it ?

Mad Villain26 said:
Haruto can copy every attack and technique that exist, will exist or doesn't exist and one that cannot be copied
in what problem giving copyto himself powers ?

or just create powers who will counter it ?
What do you mean i don't understand what you are saying

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Agreed. A better one would have been Yugi vs Haruto.

Minus the Child of Omnipotence said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Agreed. A better one would have been Yugi vs Haruto.
True but that would end in a stalemate as Haruto is equal to Dante who is equal to Yugi (god of fiction dimension)

Minus the Child of Omnipotence said:
I know, but as powerful as Malerion is, i think he's better off with either Riley or Max
I agree Malerion is better off with those opponents

i see so someone close this thread the winner seems determined or we should get more input

Back