• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
--> Random encounter, both in character but will kill to win

--> Both have full knowledge on each-other

--> Fighters start 2m apart

--> Speed is the same.

--> Harry is not allowed to use his broom.

--> Fight happens in a Quidditch staduim

Who wins and why?

Battle

Harry can pretty much one shot Ezio with a single spell, whilst Ezio can one shot Harry down with a single shot from the hidden gun.

So I'm going for inconclusive.

You're talking about Avada Kedavra? That would most definitely kill Ezio but he has knowledge on it so he'll be careful. And there are quite some ocassions where wizards dodge spells by rolling aside so if Ezio is concentrated, he can probably dodge it. On the other hand, I don't think Harry can react to a gunshot, maybe only if he anticipates it.

My vote goes to Ezio. Not only is he a much more experienced fighter than Harry, with full knowledge on the opponent and both in-character Ezio knows that he has to kill Harry quick before he can cast a dangerous spell, and he knows Harry's spells. Meanwhile, Harry's knowledge on Ezio is not as useful, he knows he's facing a master assassin carrying a lot of weapons who will easily kill him if given the chance. I think Harry's first move would be to try to lock Ezio in place with a spell like Petrificus Totalus instead of trying to hit him with a lethal, but dodgeable spell, and then finish him off.

Unfortunately, speed equalized and the short distance between them makes it so that Harry gets at most 2-3 syllables before Ezio whips out one of his throwing knives and throws him at his face/neck. Harry is not really good with nonverbal spells, especially in combat, and that's a serious weakness in a match like this since it slows down his attacks and telegraphes them to Ezio, who as mentioned, knows what each of Harry's spells is going to do.

I'm gonna say Ezio because he has experience in battle and since the battle starts and a prety short range, Harry will find it hard to dodge Ezio's attacks since he's not used used to battling that way.

I vote for inconclusive, at that distance Harry may or may not get the chance to cast a spell while once Ezio reaches Harry it's over.

I vote for inconclusive as well, Ezio might know of Harrys spells, but not which one he is going to use and given how short the distance is the moment Harry names the spell it might already be too late.

Stomp, Ezio got upgraded to Wall level and his Hidden Gun can do more damage now thanks to the additional feats, also his combat speeds and reactions will immediately result in a blitz, as he's reacted to bullets and crossbow bolts, while Harry's low-end Subsonic.

Back