• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hard to kill beings - Ashen One vs Spawn

After playing the trilogy I still dont know what the profile means by resisting Mindhax.

Stalker Maggot said:
Spawn has no calcs but he's above Angela (Image Comics)
I have been meaning to inquire about this.
Now I must warn you that it has been many years since I have read the Spawn comics, and I have quite the vague memory of the goings-on with them. But if I am to understand it correctly, this sca on Angela's page does not indicate the destruction of a solar system in-full, but the destruction of a star, another two stars, and the planets surrounding each. There is no further elaboration as to how this destruction was achieved, much less as to whether or not all of those planetary bodies were destroyed at the same time, by the same means. And I certainly can't recall any explicit depictions of such within this part of the story.

Is this truly enough evidence for the characters to scale to "Solar System level"? Because it certainly does not seem that way to me, no sir.

Back