• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Considering recent events, and the rough moments come members and staff are going through, I decided to write this.

I first arrived at VsBattles Wiki over a year ago, on November 2, 2015. I came here under the desire to expand pages and share information regarding series I loved, and make their profiles more accurate. I came here through my, at the time still quite naive, adolescent-nerd interest for Vs.Debating and Powerscaling. I liked this wiki's general format and design. Pages were organized and the overall site had more elegance than other Vs.Forums I had seen.

And so I arrived, started talking on forums, editing pages and so on. I came here to edit on the site, and that was what I was doing. What I didn't expect to find were the amazing people behind it.

Through the following year, I met so many great people in here, either through Chat or Forums. People who I today truly consider friends, and people who I admire for their intelligence, effort and passion.

So I'd like to think that we are above Drama and above petty differences, that we are more than the sum of our parts, and that we can coexist and continue being friendly with one another. VsBattles Wiki has one of the most peaceful atmospheres among all Vs Debating websites I have seen, and I'd like it to remain that way.

No need for hatred or scorn. No need for trolling. No need for elitism. No need for arrogance and agression towards new users. We can be - we are above that.

Let's continue with maintaining Vs Battles Wiki with what makes it special for all of us. Let's be positive, let's be honest, peaceful, and let's be friends.

And so, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

To Antvasima and Kavpeny for maintaining, expanding and managing this wiki extensively, I cannot thank you enough. To DarkLK for creating it's Tiering System. To Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot for being a hilarious and great person, and a fantastic Staff Member well deserving of his Bureucrat Position.

To my friend The Everlasting and all the conversations we had. To CrossverseCrisis and Promentein, for being fantastic people and dedicated staff members. To LordAizenSama, SomebodyData, Ryukama and all the other people who frequent chat and are awesome to talk to. To Kkapoios, DontTalk, Lina Shields, ThePerpetual, A6colute, Kami Yasha, Reppuzan, Skodwarde The Almighty and Kullchigo for working as Admins, and always helping the Wiki in the way you can.

To the Content Moderators WeeklyBattles and Dark649, you are great. To AustrianManMeat, Thebluedash and LordXcano, for being friends who I enjoy talking on chat, and for being good mods. For the rest of the Mods too, Darkanine, The real cal howard, Dino Ranger Black, Dragonmasterxyz, Grudgeman1706, RadicalMrR, Antoniofer, Gemmysaur and AidenBrooks999. Keep doing your work.

To chat moderators too. Talonmask, Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer, Fllflourine and EvilMegaCookie. You are all cool people who I like, and I hope you continue helping the Wiki however you can.

To my close friend Tivanenk, and to my fellow Brazilian FateAlbane, and to Trexalfa29, TISSG7Redgrave, TheMightyRegulator and The Living Tribunal1. To VenomElite and Sera Loveheart, you are both the nicest people, and I hope things improve on your lives.

To everyone who I mentioned here, and to everyone who I forgot to mention, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

I may not celebrate it but hey why not? (Also thx for the mention @Mat) So happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it :D ^ and hope to put the past that happened behind us so we can just move forward ^_^

In any case, may all the events of the past been forgotten and let the future unfold. It may be now or never, but it let the hope and our dreams following us the most. May we guide ourself to the one path we made for ourselves. Unto the end of time, may one craved the path they desired, but at same time should seek redemption if they gave astray afar from their own ideals and values they believed in. That is how I think of it.

Starkiller215 said:
In any case, may all the events of the past been forgotten and let the future unfold. It may be now or never, but it let the hope and our dreams following us the most. May we guide ourself to the one path we made for ourselves. Unto the end of time, may one craved the path they desired, but at same time should seek redemption if they gave astray afar from their own ideals and values they believed in. That is how I think of it.
Thank you for the message. :) Have a happy thanksgiving.

What do you mean, my name is there, too...?
...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, THIS IS A LIE, I NEV-

Oh, wait, this is Thanksgiving?

A-hem, jokes aside. I wholeheartedly agree! ^_^

Happy thanksgiving to all of you guys, too! You totally deserve it!

A happy Thanksgiving to all. May everyone enjoy a wonderful day and be thankful for what we have, especially our friendships.

Back