• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll GIVE a THANKS to the many aspects that make this my favourite wiki. Even though my country doesn't celebrate it...

In any case, this wiki is awesome, and it could only have been made awesome by the hard work you guys put in. I guess I'll try harder too.

Well, I'm technically a day late, but better late than never. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it, and I hope you're all doing fine.

You and me both.You and me third.You and me fourth.
All you and Hop, 5th... *burps*

all of ya and 6th (technically i don't celebrate but i had a ton to eat *brup* :p)

"To Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot for being a hilarious and great person, and a fantastic Staff Member well deserving of his Bureucrat Position."

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate this, Matt. I hope everyone who celebrates the holiday had a great Thanksgiving, and everyone who doesn't just had an overall excellent day.

Piethulhu fhtagn

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Dat Cthulhu Pie.
In his oven at R'lyeh, boysenberry Piethulhu bakes himself to a crispy light brown at 425 degrees fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes.

You should write a book about that... lol

Back