• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy Birthday to Me~

Awww, thank you guys! :D

You guys are incredible people, and not just for congratulating me or anything that sounds really egotistical lol but for, like, everything.

You all made this wiki possible, not only to exist, but to grow and to become the most famous and arguably the best debating community I've ever seen. All of you guys are part of the great community that this wiki represents, and whether it is to correct calcs (Mine are really faulty. I'm trying to learn how to properly calc yet, lol), to answer questions and even ponder scientific & philosophical questions, I'm proud to say I am a member of this community. Wasn't it for you guys, I most likely wouldn't have the capacity to actually become staff of a brazilian wiki, Liber Proeliis wiki. Much that I know I owe to you guys.

The fact that you come to congratulate me is really special, because not only you guys are all important in this community, but because I've actually seen and "knew" most of you since a long time ago. Your friendliness, capacity to welcome newcomers and to correct errors show how much of great people you guys are. Seriously, the one who should congratulate anyone here is me, and you guys deserve 'em.

A bit sentimental and pompous, I admit it - but I got a taste for drama. Anywho, I am really grateful that I came to know this wiki, and even more to know that you guys took your time to congratulate me.

Thanks everybody! :D

Back