• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank vs Frank... again.. but not that hank

Frank's 9-A form: 50 megajoules

Hank's 9-A form: 300 megajoules or more

AKA major AP stomp and skill stomp and Frank has none of the variety that he normally has in his 9-B form, as the Exo Suit is so limited that it gives Frank practical no advantages.

Moritzva told me he scales to vaporizing people which is 300.

Also hill has a similar feat which makes me question how fair that fight actually is

Oh. Right. I recall that. It's actual numbers are actually a bit less than 300, but that's around the level. Well, time to flip to 9-B forms

Isn't Hill also 300 megajoules? Based off that one calc you did (that's not on any of the profiles)? Because if so that's also pretty unfair

Which amounts to very little when Hank is literally six times stronger than Frank and according to you incredibly skilled at what he does. Ranged attacks would do little, and Frank doesn't have the versatility or *any* hax to help him.

but we can discuss that more in the removal thread if I take it there. What's this Hank's ap?

Doesn't look like he has any calc checking his page. I don't know if this can happen know.

@Mortizva

Does hank have any 9-B calcs or general standings?

Okay so apparently he downscales from a 9-A, meaning that he's really ducking high in 9-B and has basically 9-A weapons so this is a stomp no matter how you slice it

9-B for Hank has always been really, really ******* weird.

But piercing exists.

Don't he have weapons that can do the same? Like the magic wand, which I do recall you bringing up he would use.

Magic wand doesn't have nearly as much range as any other guns he has if I'm being honest. Odds of him hitting Hank with that before Hank literally just pulls out a gun and shoots is little at best and impossible at worst. There's only three weapons that could get him a win, and Hank just is more powerful and is just way too likely to avoid his attacks

TBH. That just sounds like reasons for winning, not stomping.

Also. Franks normal guns could pierce. No reason they couldn't Except like a handgun

They could pierce but they're not going to do that much damage at all even then because of the massive AP advantage where Hank is probably at least ten times stronger or so considering 9-B+ generally starts around there, but odds are he's higher. Frank's guns just aren't going to do shit compared to that when they literally can't oneshot people who are comparable to him like psychopaths or maniacs

Guns pierce. Still can damage and kill him. These guns, and even pistols pierce up to 3 Megajoules at least. They would do damage to Hank here. 10 times stronger is definitely wrong. 3 * 10 alone puts it at 30 Megajoules or .007 tons of TNT. Small building. And frank does also have weapons that can bypass durability. And a suit that makes him stronger.

Frank isn't 3 megajoules yet. That wasn't over passed through and you yourself said you wanted more agreements before you did.

Back