• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Han speedamps by hundred of times, because he can now do that, and eventually just powersteals after he read all the info given by observe.

Regenerating from mind destruction and resisting mindhax are two different things.

And I don't think any mindhax went into the millions in Inuyasha

FloweryAlex said:
Regenerating from mind destruction and resisting mindhax are two different things.
And I don't think any mindhax went into the millions in Inuyasha
han is in the billions actually

He has both of those things. He resists the Shikon jewel which devours peoples minds for the entire series and his mind can also reform inside the jewel.

on top of both of these things his mind resides in a 'space and timeless dimension of void on its own which stays intact even if the jewel is destroyed

Blackcurrant91 said:
He has both of those things. He resists the Shikon jewel which devours peoples minds for the entire series and his mind can also reform inside the jewel.
That is nothing to millions to billions worth of mindhax.

What sort of Mindhax is it? does he make you think what he wants or does he just destroy your mind? because if it's the later the potency of the mindhax won't matter in this case.

I don't think Han has any feats of mind haxing people who's mind exists in a void.

He can do both.

And the latter doesn't need much of a feat to be honest, but regardless, he speed amps and just steals his skills.

Wait having abilities that work in timeless spaceless voids doesn't require feats now? since when lmao. You kinda need causality manipulation to do that, or I could be horribly mistaken.

Since acausuality does squat against mindhax.

Existing without time, or without a body/space means nothing to things that manipulate the mind.

Back