• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker vs. Han Jee-Han

Golems get blasted away with Megido. Speed amp gets negated with Dekaja. Flight is an issue, though Joker's Mudo spells auto-target, so if Han stops moving, he gets nailed unless he sees it coming.

Does Megido negate their Regenerationn? Han resists powernull also. And Han also has teleportation (he needs to say the word teleportation to use sit though) and mana barriers that constantly regenerate.

Megido bypasses barriers, but not regen. Doesn't matter much, since afaik Ren has a very significant AP advantage.

Teleportation doesn't matter much. As long as he doesn't know that the spells manifest at his location, he won't be able to teleport away before being death-haxed by Mudo.

He... more likely than not is baseline 7-C. Han scales slightly above that with multipliers.

As far as I'm seeing Ren will have a few dozen enemies that he can't kill (golems) going at him while Han could just start blasting him with danmaku until he dies or runs out of stamina.

Solacis said:
Megido bypasses barriers, but not regen. Doesn't matter much, since afaik Ren has a very significant AP advantage.
He is baseline with a thought, really not high at all

Yeah, for some reason I keep getting mixed up in my head with Ren's keys.

Anyway, the golems can be killed with large AOEs. What attacks is Han's danmaku made of?

I mean, does what he uses negate elemental intangibility?

Energy attacks with mana arrows (constantly creates dozens of arrows per second that home in on target), his lightspeed lightning arrows, his four elementals creating tornadoes; earthquackes; wind gales and lightning, and his hundred golems firing their bullets.

Even if Dekaja somehow works through power null and out of range, it has limited uses. Meanwhile Han can just recast it again and again. I'm more curious if Joker can actually pull off a win here since this seems like a solid.

Yeah, Joker's at a big disadvantage here now that I know more about Han's stuff. His early-game key is a bit more restricted in how much he can use his better moves, so I'm leaning heavily towards Han, instead.

Though to address the points above, Joker can probably ignore intangibility - his regular opponents are non-corporeals, after all. He could theoretically switch between Personas fast enough to negate the incoming elemental attacks by amping his reaction and thought speed with Third Eye. Although he can't do anything about earthquakes and raw mana arrows outside of Tetrakarn and Makarakarn respectively, but those only last one hit each and cost a lot of SP for his point in the game.

Yeah... giving this to Han.

Back