• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally I don't think the Heavenly thousand are all just the most powerful. There's probably something above or different from them.

It was at his weaker keys lol. Honestly his earlier keys are much more balanced and fair. Though honestly I still think he would've won against Beheaded.

I haven't read Gamer in awhile (letting it stack) but it can sometimes be amusing much like any LN or OP Isekai manga can be. Imo it's better when he's actually just interacting or having fun with other chars

Regarding, Ultimate SKills, Rimuru does not have them in this key but on for his Awakened Demon's Lord key and up. Second, light novel topic's like Mind Accelerate should not be used scaling for this Rimuru. Third, Glutony or Predator's activation speed would not be the same as an Ultimate Skills Beelzebub because in the WN Ultimate Skill

Ultimate skills don't require an incantation being bascially though-based:

And since ultimate skills do not require an incantation, merely wishing for something can produce results.
~ Chapter 81​
Unique Skills looks to have a slower activation speed.

That was a comparison with Magic, IIRC, not a comparison with Unique Skill.

Also Rimuru got incantation ommission, so it doesn't matter either way.

NeoSuperior, MrDrProfessorPatricio made an Unique Skill's speed comparison to an Ultimate Skill's.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Yeah I'm just proving that Predator is that fast and Belzebub is just a collection of skills made into Ultimate and it doesn't note that Belzebub is faster but it can affect US users and also increased range for Predator which seems to be the upgrade.
For Veldora, yeah you're right, but no one's gonna escape the stomach that even Yuuki who has all the abilities escaped. It's function is still the same nothing change in his stomach for each keys

Also, in this key, Rimuru's analysis is not based on sight but on Gluttony in this part of the story not sight as he got from his Awakened Demon.

Back