• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Dae-Wi VS Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll vote for Han, 100%. Crushes Ichigo under 1000x gravity and unloads on his body/face, enhancing every punch through Natural Force - Inertia. Ichigo ends up a bloody pulp if not outright blown to pieces. Ichigo isn't a good matchup for anybody who has a lot of hax. I didn't notice Ichigo's Bankai giving him that much of an upgrade. It's a big blade obscured by an even bigger blade.

If Han doesn't feel like getting physical, he can just pin Ichigo to the ground and drop a Natural Force - Strong Force. Summons a globe of nuclear energy and turns Ichigo to dust along with a good portion of the Sage Realm.

Good thought, just a bad matchup for Ichigo. I didn't even mention Han's new ability to enter Direct Contract. It's not needed for him to stomp Ichigo.

Daewi doesnt have it in base but the prompt says daewi with robes of sage, which he didnt get until after he obtained the sages wisdom so we can conclude that he does have it. Easily Daewi crushes ichigo, the man can throw planets for gods sake. He can manipulate weak force to literally rip anything apart regardless of durability and he can manipulate strong force to create nucleur blasts as strong as the sun. Daewis attack potency is star level so i doubt an attack potency of moon level would be enough to even harm daewi

Yeah, I agree. Even though he is tier 4-C by hax, the robes of the sage are part of what he obtained upon leaping up to such a tier. If Ichigo can't even harm the Monkey God's best friend with his physical attacks, or even his energy based ones, then he stands no chance. Even if this wasn't the case, as mentioned above, Dae-wi's hax would destroy him. Going with Dae-wi for reasons above.

Oh, just realized how old this is, lol.

Mate, this is so old I stopped following it months ago. I opened it just now thinking "oh look, a Han Dae-Wi thread" and stopped short when I saw my name as the OP

Anyway, this was made back when Han wasn't a Jupiter pushing monster, so... closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back