• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hammerhead downgrade?(One Punch Man)

In some translations it been said that one of Hammerhead's follower destroy a skysraper and in others this was "only" a building so which translation is the correct one? becuase if that was only a building then this feat is less impressive

Gwynbleiddd said:
That's a skyscraper, it's not a matter of translation, you can see it with your own eyes.
I dont think we can judge with the eyes for example Beefcake look like 2+ km but he is only 270 meters

so someone here know japanese and can look to the raw of the chapter and say which translation is the correct ?

You misunderstand, I'm saying the building wasn't shattered to pieces when the goon punched it; as a result, the 7-C rating for this feat seems incorrect.

AMM is correct, for an attack to be rated as 7-C it would have to fragment the skyscraper as a whole, simply causing the building to collapse would be a High 8-C feat

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
You misunderstand, I'm saying the building wasn't shattered to pieces when the goon punched it; as a result, the 7-C rating for this feat seems incorrect.
i dont think i understand,the punch broke the structure of buliding(you can the the angle of the buliding is incline due to the punch) and than this collapse,isn't that the same as destroy buliding?

@Ryop No its not, collapsing a building by destroying a part of it and destroying a building by outright fragmenting it are two completely different things

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ryop No its not, collapsing a building by destroying a part of it and destroying a building by outright fragmenting it are two completely different things
ok i checked here and i assume this indeed not the same,maybe he ranked like that becuase this follower is way weaker than him? so Hammerhead full power's suit should do something like this

"Hammerhead himself also left a massive crater in the ground during his fight with Sonic"

Perhaps someone could find this feat and calc it. If not, I'm fine with Hammerhead being "At least Large Building, likely/possibly higher" since one of his fodder minions who should be far weaker than him did it fairly easily.

Back