• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Homura's mind hax are just potent enough to get past Ameratsu's resistances but only just. This is a stomp whoever wins TBH

Blackcurrant91 said:
I think Homura's mind hax are just potent enough to get past Ameratsu's resistances but only just. This is a stomp whoever wins TBH
I'm not sure about that. Blazblue fans said Blazblue mindhax is far greater than what Hameru can do.

Regardless, this match is wack. I'll be here waiting for the eventual debates provided this doesn't immediately get shut down due to stomps.

I'd rather not debate in this thread until after my exams are done since knowing PMMM, I'd need a lot more time to debate here than normal.

Final bump if there is anyone who want to defend Amaterasu, otherwise I'll just take it as stomp in Homu favor.

She is upgraded a lot now and I must say, she gets incon here probably.

Homura gets killed by existing now since by just existing, Amaterasu destroyed countless amount of Embryo. Embryo is already above Takamagahara who tanked Doomsday.

She also has better resistance to mindhax, tho I think it's not enough.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
She is upgraded a lot now and I must say, she gets incon here probably.

Homura gets killed by existing now since by just existing, Amaterasu destroyed countless amount of Embryo. Embryo is already above Takamagahara who tanked Doomsday.

She also has better resistance to mindhax, tho I think it's not enough.
"By existing" as in passive?

Hm,from the way this battle goes, many people said Homu stomps because of mindhax.

If it's not to much could you post Amaterasu mind resist scaling chain?

And if someone know, i actually want to see PMMM mind manip scaling chain.

No, it's not enough. Can Amaterasu affect a Type 1 abstract? Also, BlazBlue mindhax hasn't been proven yet to be better or even equal to that of PMMM.

Theglassman12 said:
Yes she can affect a type 1
Ok. Then it comes down to whose hax is more potent. Unless I recalled incorrectly, Homura should be able to resist her own mindhax considering that most of her powers and resistances are scaled to that of Madoka.

Ok. Then it comes down to whose hax is more potent. Unless I recalled incorrectly, Homura should be able to resist her own mindhax considering that most of her powers and resistances are scaled to that of Madoka.

?

Why would her resistance be enough because it's scaled from Madoka?

Because 7B Homura mindhaxed Madoka

How does that even work? Is there any showing that she's capable of no selling her own mindhax? Cause I don't recall that ever being mentioned

Well passive AP is > passive mindhax so if it works on a type 1 abstract then Amaterasu would win this, though this is a stomp either way ordeal.

Amaterasu is Unquantifiably higher than Baseline by just existing since it essentially morphed all the Embryo's in all of realities into one.

Homura from what I can recall scales from Godoka, who's merely baseline unless there's some other feats for the gods in PMMM that I'm missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back