• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hal Jordan VS Sans.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will ask me "another Sans fight?" and i'll say "I don't have other option." 'cause the people just follow this skeleton for anywhere, i had to low my level.

Round 1(real encounter): In-character and willing to win, speed unequal and not knowledge of each other.

Round 2(fake encounter): Bloodlusted, speed equal and some pre-knowledge (they know their feats).

Battle take place in a abandoned ship, Win via KO and even death.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Post-Crisis) : 6 Sans :0

Green-Lantern-Hal-Jordan-DC-Comics-Iconic-m
"¡He Is Powered With WILL!"

Sansdance
"┬┐someone said bad time?"

I don't think Hal has that much innocence blood on his hands for that to happen. Honestly this seems inconclusive.

Basically. A MSH+ is basically standing still to a MFTL+. I think Hal is pretty decently MFTL if I remember properly.

EDIT: 87.6 quadrillion times faster than light

Yeah, he is.

Assaltwaffle said:
Basically. A MSH+ is basically standing still to a MFTL+. I think Hal is pretty decently MFTL if I remember properly.
EDIT: 87.6 quadrillion times faster than light

Yeah, he is.
Try again, Sans speed is unknown.

It's unknow but there's not prove that he's MFTL. He is only more faster than a massively hypersonic character by a unknown degree.

Round 1 is a blitz stomp so put attention in round 2.

Round 1 Hal biltz.

Round 2 sans with mid dif i think. I mean i heard that Hal kill entire green lantern corp before, so enough sin for Sans abilities to be useful.

Ignore Dura by dealing soul damage, Sans need to hit Hal's body to deal the damage.

Also how Sans is going to deal with Hal's abilitys:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Willpower Manipulation, Energy Manipulation / Absorption / Projection, Matter Manipulation, Telepathy, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, can survive in space, can cross dimensions and manipulate them to a limited extent, creation of solid energy constructs, can heal self and others, limited Reality Warping and Time Manipulation, Forcefield Creation and Automatic Shielding, can grant power to others, can perform very fine manipulations on small - scale structures such as brain surgery or removing nanomachines from an organic being, Intangibility (must be activated), computer hacking and data processing/transmission, can analyze targets very quickly and accurately and identify most beings, substances, and anomalies, can open portals to other universes, can translate nearly any language, Invisibility and Illusion Creation, can create copies of the ring, can summo other GLs

The real cal howard said:
That isn't remotely what ignoring durability like, no offense.
Well then is good that speed is equal and sans have more then 2 gaster blaster to get around the shield then. So yeah my vote is Hal route 1 and Sans round 2.

I'm going to sound like i'm downplaying but, UT's soul manipulation is basically the new reactive evolution. That's means NLF for everywhere.

Amount means nil when Hal has the better firepower. Sans using 2-4 Gasterblasters isn't helpful when Hal can just say, create a dozen giant pair of scissors to cut them in half, or a giant mech to tank them.

Here's where the big thing comes into play. Hal is limited by his imagination. Sans is limited to his stamina. Only one of those is actually a good thing. Sans will either tire out, get outread, or can't teleport in time to get out. Theoretically, Hal just just stay inside a giant 4-B hamster ball and try to run over Sans, or just wait him out.

The Green lantern: 1 (Cal).

The comedic skeleton: 1(Hizack(i believe that you need make better argument).

Newendigo said:
I'm going to sound like i'm downplaying but, UT's soul manipulation is basically the new reactive evolution. That's means NLF for everywhere.
Then you have to deal with it or make thread to talk about it with admin.

So now that Aku is dead you changed your picture? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. (Who is your new one, Aza?)

Hey, i'm just wondering, why there's only one version of Green Lantern? there is other versions of him that puts him beside gods, like the god of light version.

Maybe because No one asked to create a profile :p

Anyway. @Flaminghell. you vote for someone?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back