• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hakumen vs Methuselah

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nox nyxtores can cancel out his emotions, and the scariest thing he's seen is the Black Beast.

Ok cuz I had a thread on Meth's mind hax and it's not so much mind hax as it is madness hax type 3. Except more like fear hax type 3. It's not that Meth is forcing the fear into your mind, it's that the night is scary and meth is 365,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 nights at once so he's really really scary.

So basically conventional mind hax resist won't stop it because he's not directly changing your mind/emotions, you've just got to be brave enough to not spontaneously die from the sheer terror at seeing something as incredibly scary as a hundred billion decillion nights at once.

So assuming the Nox isn't always on stopping emotions and needs to be activated, Hakumen sees Meth and dies of fright.

I assume he can come back from that though

Theglassman12 said:
Madness hax is a subset of mindhax tho.
Not cognitive madness hax. It works by a completely different mechanic to conventional mind hax and it's subsets and cannot be resisted in the same way. This here is a similar case, as Methuselah is not trying to force Hakumen to feel fear by artificially inserting fear into is mind, but is simply something incredibly scary.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Isn't Meth's madness comes from "I'm a scary boi" stuff? Because we're adding Empathic Manipulation to PI.
Again, Meth's fear aura works as a sort of "type 3" / "cognitive" fear hax in the same vein as madness hax.

Resisting someone forcibly changing your emotions won't stop type 3. Methuselah is not making Hakumen feel fear. Hakumen is feeling fear all by himself because Methuselah is composed of countless nights, and the night is something scary to all diurnal beings.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Then affecting infinite possibilities kinda scary.
I don't see how this is conventionally "scary". Sure you might get intimidated hearing about something doing that, but no one is going to up and die of a heart attack because they heard about someone affecting infinite possibilities.

Type 3 Madness? Then I think he resists it by capable of diving yo the depths of the Boundary. Just researching about the Boundary and in extension, Azure will make you insane. It comes from an infinite expanse beyond space and time that contains every single information in the Infinite universes so it's strong to say the least.

Though I don't know if that works against Meth's hax.

@Monarch

Methuselah should be almost exactly Seventy-Three Sexvigintillion (Tredecillard) Nights. [7.00000000073e82] if we take the 40,000 years of each cycle, which should make 14600000 Nights a Cycle, with a Nayuta of Cycles, which would be either 10e66 or 10e76 Cycles, I took the average of the two which was 5e75, and thus (1.46e7)x(5e75) = 7e82.

Far more than a measely 3.65e53, around 2e29 or 200 Octillion times it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back