• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean can hajime even get around almighty? Only thing i could think of is illusions but apparently that only works if the illusions are placed on him before almighty is activated, and i am assuming it already is here.

Yhawch can just dodge hajime's concept bullet, and he won't get the time to concentrate on raising up his wish to create another concept while in battle.

In which case i can argue hajime places yhwach in an illusion, teleports around by switching places with his bullets, and ignores yhwach's durability with log regenschirm, metal particles or concept bullet which erases yhwach from existence.

>See that title

YOU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEERRR!!!

Joke aside,while there is concept manipulation,Yhwach might take this,that said i need to waiting for a more input here.

>Battle starts.

>Yhwach sees multiples future which tells him what Hajime can do.

>Decided not ******* around.

>Giving him Ichigo treatment.

Teleporting is nice and all, but not sure that is gonna helps against someone who can see countless futures at once. Bullets can surely kills the pringels man, but Yhwach already is one step ahead of Hajime. Not sure trying to place an illusion while the Almighty is on will work.

Well, I suppose I'm gonna vote for Yhwach for Homu's reason above, he's been fighting someone with Concept Manip and Existence Erasure before aka Ichibe and he kinda negs the both concept and existence erasure with the Almighty.

The moment Yhwach activate his almighty it's game over for Hajime. And as Homu said above, the distance will give Yhwach more enough time to activate the almigthy and see the future of what Hajime can do (although as Homu said above, it thought based so I believe it doesn't take even a few seconds to activate the almighty should he wish to use it).

So yeah, going with the Mustache for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back