• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades Izanami vs The Didact

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, Izanami both one shots and can Time Stop Didact in place

On the other hand....She really doesn't have any counter to getting transmuted and Mind absorbed by the composer

I don't think you can actually even have a fight with Didact in the mantle though feel free to correct me

I assume it's Didact in a War Sphinx vs Hades

<Checks Page

<Has a win against a 7A

<Checks Hades's page

<no resistance to Mind absorbtion or transmutation

Probably does to pull an Incon or better.

S╠Âo╠ ╠Â7╠Â-╠ÂB╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂL╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Â5╠Â-╠ÂB╠Â?╠ Well then, does Izanami uses Time Stop with tought based or with any signature?

I know but for some reason the text didnt appear crossed, I still wanna know about Izanami's Space-Time Manip.

IDK TBH, I'm not quite sure if it's applicable Either

Also there's currently a revision for Izanami that gives her Type 8, possession, and Death Manipulation

Composer will incap and BFR can help so the first two are out of the question. But then Death Manipulation....Does seem hurtful if it's as good as it is

It would depend on how it works or if is IC, but yeah Death Manip. would make it pretty clear cut for Izanami.

Just checked and apparently that's out of character, so rule that out.

This is really tough....

I can't tell if that's "This is a curb stomp" or "This is close" or "I don't know whatsoever"

Okay Imma just kick the ball rolling and actually start with Each Point

AP: Izanami one shots and tanks literally anything that isn't composer or BFR, but IDK if she can return from the latter

Abilities: Izanami has a few abilities not on her page, but none of said abilities make a difference here as they either aren't fully in her character or get bypassed by Composer (Ironically, the One ability that hasn't been added yet on Didact's page being Mind absorbtion is the reason Izanami's Type 8 gets beaten out by the Composer)

Character: This is Extremely tricky, Didact usually doesn't go all out against Fodder, but goes all out once he realizes someone is a threat, considering Hades's status, he should be well aware that she isn't pulling any punches and thus he needs to do what he can to wipe her out

As for Izanami, her style is typically "Kill her opponents by any means"

This includes her very good Soul Danage and her Time Stop which, while she doesn't use it for combat purposes, that's only because 99% of the cast already resist that.

There's quite a few factors that will determine how the fight goes.

1. If Didact uses the composer will Izanami say F it and Stop time, screwing the Didact.

2. Will Didact spam slipstream BFRs and will Izanami return from them

3. What will Izanami do in the time it takes the composer to charge up? She doesn't know it will take time.

These questions need answering. If it's just "We don't know" for a couple, count me inconclusive for all the variables in play.

But my vote will wait until then

Bump

I think I'll just call my vote on Incon, there are a ton of factors in how this fight goes down and I don't think we can achieve the proper answer on how he can.

I'll just vote Incon until my questions are answered

Giving this to Hades Izanami.

She has access to Takamagahara System as explained by Hazama here. This already proves her phenomenon intervention hax is on a 4-D level.

Not only this, but I doubt The Didact can transmute the embodiment of death itself which cannot be killed.

In order for didact to even beat Izanami, he would have to defeat the Takamagahara System as it could just keep bringing Izanami back eith its Observation.

So yeah... Izanami either wins low-diff or stomps.

Mind Sealing is very limited in which it can only seal minds of digitized combatants. Also, digitization is a sub category transmutation, so that might actually be covered by Hades' resistance.

Not really, transmutation is a power that (Like Reality Warping) can be divided by various sub-categories, Izanami could resist being turned into a cow or water but not resist virtualization, thats why is linked as such in Ur's profile.

Mind sealing works alongside the Composer as is the beam the one responable for the mind absortion and subsequent sealing, If Hades gets transmute and the Low-Godly doesnt recovers her mind that means she would comeback as a Zombie.

I know how transmutation works, but at the same time; digitization is literally just a limited form of transmutation. If someone resists data manipulation and/or matter manipulation, they resist digitization/virtualization.

Also, the composer has not once shown to drain someone's mind without digitizing the body first, so it cannot be assumed so. How it works is step one, the body is digitized. Step two, the mind is taken and sealed into the composer. Step three, they're memories are altered/brain washed into serving the Forerunners. It never affected someone's mind without affecting the body before.

No, its just a variation of said power, not a limited form of it, then Time stop & Time travel would be limited versions of Time manip. they arent. they are just special powers from a main one, Hades resist transmutation, yes, but not Virtualization, meaning that her body would still be turned into data and her mind absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back