• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Story: In an alternate Eyes over Heaven, HAD succeeds in defeating all the Joestars and erasing every single one of them from every existence.

HAD: "Finally, the Joestars are completely finished. Me, DIO, has achieved heaven and I am the ruler of this world"

Suddenly, a mechanical laugh echoes around HAD

HAD: "Hmph, show yourself"

Bill teleports in

Bill Cipher: "Hey there weird looking human! You look pretty powerful. Say, why don't we make a deal? You become my servant for all of eternity and I'll give ya a galaxy to control. Sound good?"

HAD: "If there's anyone who will serve it's you. You shall serve me insect. Nothing surpasses ZA WARUDO OVER HEAVEN but come if you must. I warn you though, it's futile".

Bill Cipher: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, you humans make me laugh. Ok tough guy, just try and defeat me"

IMG 07021
FIGHT!

Ok so here are the rules

Speed is Equalised

2-A Bill

Takes place in HAD's oven heaven arena

Otherwise SBA

Heaven Ascension DIO: 0

Bill Cipher: 8 (Bobsican, Steven, JooCipher, Christian, Schnee, chewbacca, ShadowWarrrior1999, DaBigP)

Inconclusive: 0

I'll just give my thoughts on the match since I obviously can't vote

HAD doesn't spam time stop. DIO in canon and Stardust Crusaders does but this DIO is (obviously) different. He's so unbelievably cocky that he lets his opponents attack first because he believes himself invincible via Reality Overwrite. IMO Bill can transmute him or one shot him like the time baby scene before HAD realises the terrible mistake of allowing Bill to go first. HAD can win, i just think Bill wins first

Those are my thoughts on it. You guys can decide who you think wins, just giving my opinion

I've read that this DIO is only cocky vs the Joestars, and against anyone else he'll time stop right off the bat.

question: does HAD's time stop even work on Bill?

since, ya know, Bill transcends the concept of time and all that stuff

Good question. HAD's time stop works on infinite speed characters supposedly, but I don't think that's enough to time stop someone who transcends the concept of time.

Still, if Bill really does transcend the concept of time (which would create its own list of issues in-verse) he should have immeasurable speed.

Well, we have to go by what it says on their profiles, yes?

Meaning The World Time stop will work on Bill and then reality warp him away? Because currently Bill Nye does not have immeasurable speed.

I think Bill's getting his Immeasurable back tho

i don't think Bill's revisons are done bc there are still the powers he should get

DaBigP said:
Well, we have to go by what it says on their profiles, yes?
Meaning The World Time stop will work on Bill and then reality warp him away? Because currently Bill Nye does not have immeasurable speed.
It says he resists time manip on his profile 'cause he transcends the concept of time

Genericstickman said:
I have a question: can the character still think when they're transmutated by Bill?
depends, if bill turns him into gold then no but if he turns him into a chair or something than yes

but he seems to zap people more than transmutate judging from the timebaby scene

DMB 1 said:
Is Bill's transmutation a beam or something?
Because Dio could null that with a punch.
he carries outin many ways, sometimes he will snap, shoot a beam, or even make a giant weirdness wave that can transmutate you

If Bill's Transmutation doesn't make him stop thinking (like turning him into a statue or into an inanimate object), Dio can just overwrite himself out of it

And if it's a beam or a projectile, Dio can likely null that by punching it. Also, this:

Genericstickman said:
Also HAD might also get resistence to transmutation with the Corpse Part soon

Bill's weirdness waves don't prevent thought.

His finger snap transmutation does though.

When bill isn't messing around, he turns you into a gold statue where you can't think

As Arsenal has stated, dio lets the opponent have the first hit out of arrogance

also that isn't on the profile yet

Back