• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hacking the fires of the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Peppersalt43

They/Them

Burned Hacker vs Tricky the Clown

• Regular Tricky used
  • Speed equalized
  • The Hacker has prior knowledge and nano
  • Starting distance is 30 meters with no line of sight
  • Battle takes place in Silicon Valley
insert twitter celebrity opinion here : 0

Nice opinion. One issue, 123.89.46.72 : 0

Twitter gets eradicated from the internet : 0

Last edited:
I shall look into this when I have a bit more time, deserves more notice than the Cydroid one, I feel.

Yeah, yeah.

So, presumably the same thing applies as before- it is in-character for the Dark Powers to eventually just abandon this dude if he's just getting his ass beat repeatedly in quick succession. Optional equipment is not granted for the Hacker so I will bear this in mind, but does he have Nano (this is like optional equipment but it isn't really "equipment", if that makes sense)?

Given Tricky isn't really tech-dependent, the primary resources afforded to the Hacker are largely moot here. tError would still function but given what Tricky is exposed to on the daily, I suspect it's nowhere near as effective.

As for AP, Tricky seems to scale to 0.078 tons, whereas I have no ******' idea how powerful the CY_BORG 9-A is since they just scale up from real-world 9-A weapons.

could the Hacker take control of the Improbability Drive?

listen man, I'm working on some new stuff

Back