• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I figure this is a fair fight, since both are pretty crappy 2-A's with absolutely no combat experience against someone of their level. And their Hax has only been shown to work on enemies much weaker than themselves. And they're the most powerful in a mostly fodder-tier verse.

Speed Equalized. Who wins and why?

IMG 1183
IMG 1184
Bill[[1]]: 1 (Eficiente)

HA Dio[[2]]: 1 (DMUA)

Dio punches him once, erases him, Bill resurects himself, tries to vaporize Dio, that attack and his ability to do anything gets overwritten, good game.

DIO's AP is the same as Bill's dura, but Bill also has Resistance to reality warping and space-time manipulation and that leaves me pretty unsure.

DIO can time stop gold requiem, tusk act 4 , star platinum .

If DIO can stop him he'd win , not sure if he can though , since while Bill tank time stop , DIO has stopped people who can function without time.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
DIO can time stop gold requiem, tusk act 4 , star platinum .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

He can time stop Star Platinum, but all he did with Golden Requiem and TUSK was just negating their attacks.

Not quite, the semi final battle with him ya can pick any Joestar to fight with ya .

Dio also has a special time stop variant and effect .

And coming off a 2-A stand .

@Paulo.junior I thought it came from his own powers manipulating the place where he came(?)

Well either way , if bill can resists a 2-A time stop , gonna swallow the bitter pill and concede .

If not , time stop and overwrite . Jpg .

I'm starting to think his Resistance to RW and ST Manipulation should be removed. Unless someone can provide scans of them.

I find it odd how it's on his profile, yet even Bill fans have no idea where it comes from.

@TheJ-Man

Yeah, but IIRC, all they did was have a conversation about Bill destroying the multiverse (which he thinks he cares about for some reason), and then Bill pulls the most obvious "Suprise bitch" trick ever and one-shots him.

No time-stop, reality warping, or fighting of any sort took place. Just Bill killing him in one shot.

It looks like it has been there since his profile was created. And if memory serves, profiles like his and Asriel's suffered from EXTREME WANKING.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I actually don't think there even is another character with space-time hax or reality warping in Gravity Falls.
In fact, one of Bill's weaknesses is that he has never faced, nor had any combat experience against characters with his strength level.

The only Tier 2 character he faced was Time Baby, who he one-shot. And he also got outsmarted by two kids and two old men.

Back