• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Statements are also a form of feat. And there is 0 anti feat regarding the statements.
And? We still hold feats and actual portrayls as the bigger priority. And how can there be an anti-feat to something that doesnt have the opposite established to begin with?
Not an issue at all. almighty is stated to be the greatest power in Bleach. Thus it scales above all the other abilities. And guess what exists? Time Stop. So it can be argued it can.
Thats not how hax scaling works here.
Still you made that thread and others disagreed with it.
Cool, then I can always just re-make that thread better and argue it again.

Dude Yhwach literally restored his name back which is something abstract.He doesn't need to physically see stuff to null them.

First off, Dio is never, and I mean never, taking SK’s soul.

Secondly, all this talk of erasure and killing SK in the time stop. He can change his fate even after he has died. Dio manages to kill SK? He comes back instantly and kills Dio.

Thirdly, there is so much other stuff SK has that keeps Dio from doing anything. Dio and TWOH can’t touch SK at any point or he just copies everything they have, this also happens if SK looks at either of them, any and all damage just makes SK stronger and tougher, said damage is reflected onto Dio, is passively intangible etc etc.

And on the Almighty negging time stop, time stop exists in Bleach so SK nulling it is definitely not a NLF especially since TWOH is Dio’s power. Almighty just makes it side with SK.

First off, Dio is never, and I mean never, taking SK’s soul.

Secondly, all this talk of erasure and killing SK in the time stop. He can change his fate even after he has died. Dio manages to kill SK? He comes back instantly and kills Dio.

Thirdly, there is so much other stuff SK has that keeps Dio from doing anything. Dio and TWOH can’t touch SK at any point or he just copies everything they have, this also happens if SK looks at either of them, any and all damage just makes SK stronger and tougher, said damage is reflected onto Dio, is passively intangible etc etc.

And on the Almighty negging time stop, time stop exists in Bleach so SK nulling it is definitely not a NLF especially since TWOH is Dio’s power. Almighty just makes it side with SK.
most of HA Dio hax are 4D so SK probably will lose

what he will see in his prevision? answer: nothing/his death that can't take to life, because when he will try he will be dead
Most of Hax that SK are unsless so, btw HA Dio have 4D fate hax so

Again, as I said above, that is not how we scale hax here.

For it to count towards the almighty, you need feats of him actually nulling it. Not going by assumption that since it exists in verse, it would get nulled.

We don’t just hand characters abilities or haxes just for being the epitome of strongest in their verse.

Okay, so why is the Soul King being used here? Yhwach makes a much better opponent just because there is a good understanding of how he operates within the series versus this guy. He's nearly a non-character with only three things he really does himself:
Killed some hollows that were being dicks.
Let himself get turned into a linchpin
Stabilized three separate worlds.
Besides that, there is no real understanding of how the character actually functions because looking at what he did, he could also just not do anything and sit on his ass while Dio does some of his own bullshit.

Okay, so why is the Soul King being used here? Yhwach makes a much better opponent just because there is a good understanding of how he operates within the series versus this guy. He's nearly a non-character with his pretty much stating that he did three things:
Killed some hollows that were being dicks.
Let himself get turned into a linchpin
Stabilized three separate worlds.
Besides that, there is no real understanding of how the character actually functions because looking at what he did, he could also just not do anything and sit on his ass while Dio does some of his own bullshit.
Yhwach is decently inferior to the SK and lacks a good amount of the strong abilities SK has, so if some people are saying DIO stomps even against SK, then just imagine how bad it would be with a character that's inferior in most ways.

Good precog means he isn't just going to take a seat and watch while DIO reality overwrites him, even if what you're saying is true and we don't really know how SK acts, it's not as if he has no intelligence and can't think.

Good precog means he isn't just going to take a seat and watch while DIO reality overwrites him, even if what you're saying is true and we don't really know how SK acts, it's not as if he has no intelligence and can't think.
then why we don't bloodlust?

Purgy, he canonically lets himself get chopped up and turnt into what amounts to a corpse god. What the Soul King does is pretty much unknown so what's really being argued here is just powers. Sure, he could definitely win and blah blah whatever, but I don't think enough is known about how the guy operates for any conclusions that don't seem like headcanon to come out of this.
then why we don't bloodlust?
I mean you could, but at that point you really are just going to be arguing powers.

Purgy, he canonically lets himself get chopped up and turnt into what amounts to a corpse god. What the Soul King does is pretty much unknown so what's really being argued here is just powers. Sure, he could definitely win and blah blah whatever, but I don't think enough is known about how the guy operates for any conclusions that don't seem like headcanon to come out of this.

I mean you could, but at that point you really are just going to be arguing powers.
He did that because he saw one million years into the future and knew what it would lead to, it wasn't just because he has zero intelligence and couldn't think to resist.

Is that really stated? I could've sworn the quotes surrounding it were that no one really knew why he did nothing?

Again, as I said above, that is not how we scale hax here.

For it to count towards the almighty, you need feats of him actually nulling it. Not going by assumption that since it exists in verse, it would get nulled.

We don’t just hand characters abilities or haxes just for being the epitome of strongest in their verse.
We do when there are people who have time stop and people who know of time stop yet still call SK and the Almighty omnipotent. And once again, SK just needs to see TWOH for the time stop to not work since it won’t go against SK. People have been arguing about seeing time stop when the very thing that uses it will get negged.

For those arguing about in character, SK doesn’t need to have an in character when he passively wins.

Is that really stated? I could've sworn the quotes surrounding it were that no one really knew why did nothing?
Not word for word but there are statements from Ichibe indicating SK let himself be mutilated and sealed because he could see what it would lead to in the far flung future and even Yhwach states that the SK had foreseen his death but we know that sealed SK is in a vegetative state so he must have seen it prior to letting himself be sealed.

Not word for word but there are statements from Ichibe indicating SK let himself be mutilated and sealed because he could see what it would lead to in the far flung future and even Yhwach states that the SK had foreseen his death but we know that sealed SK is in a vegetative state so he must have seen it prior to letting himself be sealed.
I think that much is obvious, what isn't obvious is why he choose to just let that all happen. With the power he had, I find it hard to believe that he thought that whatever he saw was the best-case scenario. Especially when someone, later on, gets his power, which means they have the very real chance of changing whatever he personally saw.

I think that much is obvious, what isn't obvious is why he choose to just let that all happen. With the power he had, I find it hard to believe that he thought that whatever he saw was the best-case scenario. Especially when someone, later on, gets his power, which means they have the very real chance of changing whatever he personally saw.
No because SK's The Almighty is clearly far superior to Yhwach's, so SK could have foreseen Yhwach's defeat and knew it would happen for certain even when Yhwach himself couldn't.

Regardless, even the Bleach ending is quite a mystery so discussing that won't lead anywhere, but it's pretty clear from Ichibe's statement that SK wasn't simply unable to think and didn't just bow down to the nobles without any real reason.

I'm not saying he's unable to think, I'm saying that we don't know enough about him to really understand how he's gonna act. And you're broaching what I brought up earlier, headcanon. We don't know what exactly Soul King saw, we don't know how he acts. As a character, we just lack a lot of information on what his standard battle tactics are. So let's just go to someone who we've seen fight and battle with others. That needs a lot less extrapolation.

We do when there are people who have time stop and people who know of time stop yet still call SK and the Almighty omnipotent.
Seriously? You know there’s a clear line between unbeatable and what’s being argued here. Omnipotence can mean a whole myriad of different things.

Zen’os the omnipotent King in DBS. Does he get resistant to every hax ability known in DB? Nope. Because he has no resistance feats to substantiate that. Even if it makes sense, it’s still speculation.
And once again, SK just needs to see TWOH for the time stop to not work since it won’t go against SK. People have been arguing about seeing time stop when the very thing that uses it will get negged.
Then I dunno why people before were arguing the time stop wouldn’t be able to be seen then if that’s the case.

I'm not saying he's unable to think, I'm saying that we don't know enough about him to really understand how he's gonna act. And you're broaching what I brought up earlier, headcanon. We don't know what exactly Soul King saw, we don't know how he acts. As a character, we just lack a lot of information on what his standard battle tactics are. So let's just go to someone who we've seen fight and battle with others. That needs a lot less extrapolation.
You essentially said SK would take a seat and let DIO do whatever he wants which not only goes against SBA but it's just ridiculous, it's true SK let himself be sealed but we can easily infer that he had a very good reason to do so, call it headcanon if you wish, but not everything needs to be directly stated.

There's no rule against using characters we don't know much about, and as I said, if a lot of people are arguing SK loses as things are now, Yhwach doesn't stand the remotest chance so it's either use SK or no thread.

Back