• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
both are 3-A to Low 2-C

speed and durability are equalized
no reiatsu crush

dawedvb-2f67504b-a19c-4611-99df-3e6382e18829.png

de18r88-47e046c7-4c90-4ca4-bc6e-94481410bf22.jpg

votes:

Pucci's favorite god:
definitely not wanked character: 1 (Purgy)
Incon:

extra:
music playing on the match up

Last edited:
It wasn't like that before, but anyways, DIO has thought-based reality overwrite among other things. So... does SK have any other passives, and does he have thought-based attacks?

It wasn't like that before, but anyways, DIO has thought-based reality overwrite among other things. So... does SK have any other passives, and does he have thought-based attacks?
SK has thought based reality warping, what can Dio do about Fate Manip/powernull? He doesn't resist either according to his profile

Honestly, what's stopping SK from copying DIO's abilities, cloning himself as many times as he wants and just toying with DIO? What can DIO even do to put SK down? SK might actually be able to survive DIO's EE aswell, but not entirely sure of that.

Last edited:
Is his fate manip passive, or does he need to change it himself? Also, does he start with it? Cuz Dio starts with either Time Stop GG or Reality overwrite, or BFR.

It says DIO possibly has it, and even on Jotaro's profile, the fate manipulation itself is pretty vague.
yeah but. TWOH and SPOH are the same...they have the same abilities if its on jotaro's profile it should be applicable to dio right? or did i read the rules wrong again

Is his fate manip passive, or does he need to change it himself? Also, does he start with it? Cuz Dio starts with either Time Stop GG or Reality overwrite, or BFR.
He needs to actively change the fate himself but it works alongside his precog which he can use to see over a million years into the future instantly, it shouldn't be an issue for him to change fate.

Slightly dumb question, does Space-Time manipulation give you a degree of resistance to things like timestop?

He needs to actively change the fate himself but it works alongside his precog which he can use to see over a million years into the future instantly, it shouldn't be an issue for him to change fate.

Slightly dumb question, does Space-Time manipulation give you a degree of resistance to things like timestop?
Ah okay then, I honestly don't know how Dio's Fate manip and SK's fate manip will interact tbh. Though, if the match started, and Dio instantly Time stops him and reality overwrites him, can SK foresee that in his precognition? iirc Dio's starting move is instantly time stop or reality overwrite.

Also, for your second question: I highly doubt it, I don't think any character got resistances to Timestop via that. Not that it matters in this match anyways, since Dio's timestop bypasses normal resistances.

Ah okay then, I honestly don't know how Dio's Fate manip and SK's fate manip will interact tbh. Though, if the match started, and Dio instantly Time stops him and reality overwrites him, can SK foresee that in his precognition? iirc Dio's starting move is instantly time stop or reality overwrite.

Also, for your second question: I highly doubt it, I don't think any character got resistances to Timestop via that. Not that it matters in this match anyways, since Dio's timestop bypasses normal resistances.
The Almighty precog is pseudo passive from what I know, so assuming DIO instantly timestopped, SK would probably have foreseen it.

How long can he stop time for and assuming he did manage to stop time, what would be his next move?

How long can he stop time for and assuming he did manage to stop time, what would be his next move?
Don't know the full extent sadly, but it should be superior to his canon version. Also, his next move I believe is reality overwrite. Also, not sure how useful this is but Dio can reality overwrite attacks from reality as well. He could also BFR across 2-A place, but he mostly RO.

Passive Power Null GG for SK?
O o f

I don't think Dio can do anything against it, unless it takes some time.

He can’t really see time stop, since time is well, stopped.
I'm not sure what you mean, as I said, it's pseudo passive precog, so even if DIO instantly time stops, SK's precog is still faster than something DIO actually has to activate.

Yeah but precog wouldn’t let him see something like that.

Since from his perspective he would just instantly die since time was stopped.

Yeah but precog wouldn’t let him see something like that.

Since from his perspective he would just instantly die since time was stopped.
Why does time stuff have to be so confusing?

Are you saying that because time is stopped in the future, SK in the present can't see it?

Pretty much, all he was see is him deleted, and then before he could change the future, Dio time stops.

Also, just a question, but is his powernul instant? Or does it take some time?

Yeah because he is still looking the the time where Dio stops it, which is just gonna be a blank space in time from his perspective, like how Dio seems to be teleporting, but since Overwrite exists. Soul King Dies during time stop, so he won’t even see what kills him.

Pretty much, all he was see is him deleted, and then before he could change the future, Dio time stops.

Also, just a question, but is his powernul instant? Or does it take some time?
Instant, anything he sees in the future is nulled/can't be used to defeat him.

But... if he can't see it? Time is stopped, idk how he can see it.
That's true but I'm not entirely sure about SK not being able to see it, it makes sense in theory but it's confused me a little honestly.

How potent is DIO's overwrite? And he'll use it to EE?

Not necessarily, that's just one way DIO potentially wins if he decides to do that, SK can kill him if he does anything else other than instantly timestop.

Ah, if that's the case, then rip.

Also, regardless if he has to see it or not, Dio's opening move are either time stop or RO, though considering he's a bit cocky... chances are, SK ***** him up.

SK has immortality types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8, will continue to exist while the SK palace exists (DIO doesn't know this and it exists in an isolated realm) and he can regenerate after soul destruction.

Is Reality Overwrite really able to overcome all of that?

Doubt it tbh. I don't recall it being that powerful. Though, you can ask Chariot since he's basically Omniscient when it comes to JoJo.

I mean overwrite should work as it isn’t just destruction, it is overwriting his reality.
He also could just null his powers as well, which he can no nothing about.

This is still DIO so Time stop is spammed often.

Can he null things like regeneration or immortalities? I strongly doubt it

Also, it's unlikely he can null SK's powers given that SK's Almighty is far superior to Yhwach's and Yhwach retained his Almighty after being hit with conceptual type 3 powernull and then proceeded to null that very same conceptual type 3 powernull with his own.

I'm not sure what you mean by "overwriting SK's reality", can you elaborate?

Back