• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot:Johnny Instead of fighting Diego in the High Voltage story arc,he fights an alternative version of Gyro convinced by Valentine to get the corpse parts.

-both at they strongest.

-speed doesn't need be equalised,both have the same speed.

D0d
Johnny boy

Assuming Johnny would somehow not freak out, he just has to point at Gyro to attack while the latter has to grab a ball and then throw it. Gyro has a couple of those while Johnny can shoot 10 times, so Johnny can use his bullets to disrupt incoming Steel Balls, I know the Steel Balls come back to Gyro but I doubt that would happen before a shot could reach Gyro.

Overall they can both kill each other if reached by their attacks but Johnny can attack faster, keep doing that and use some of his many shots to disrupt Gyro's attacks, so I vote Johnny.

Eficiente said:
Assuming Johnny would somehow not freak out, he just has to point at Gyro to attack while the latter has to grab a ball and then throw it. Gyro has a couple of those while Johnny can shoot 10 times, so Johnny can use his bullets to disrupt incoming Steel Balls, I know the Steel Balls come back to Gyro but I doubt that would happen before a shot could reach Gyro.
Overall they can both kill each other if reached by their attacks but Johnny can attack faster, keep doing that and use some of his many shots to disrupt Gyro's attacks, so I vote Johnny.
Johnny can shoot 20 times, as he has his feet nails, which he can shoot, so... Johnny FRA

both at their strongest

couldnt tusk act 4 keep tanking the hits and/or deflect his attacks

if he uses act 4 to deflect his balls then they pretty much become unusable to gyro

i would say FRA and the fact that tusk can easily close the gap between them via wormhole things and just oraing gyro

Deerofdreams said:
both at their strongest
couldnt tusk act 4 keep tanking the hits and/or deflect his attacks

if he uses act 4 to deflect his balls then they pretty much become unusable to gyro

i would say FRA and the fact that tusk can easily close the gap between them via wormhole things and just oraing gyro
You're right at most, but, Tusk Act 4 has shown no Hability to deflect a rock falling in Johnny, So, Probably it would not prevent Steel Balls, ACT 4, has no Defensive potential Whatsoever.

every punching ghost normally has the ability to protect the user via just getting in the way of obstacles they are corporeal beings most of the time

anyways also another thing to add is that gyro would not be able to see tusk act 4 so he couldnt really react to being oraed

It says both at their strongest, which means Gyro has Ball Breaker. So he can't use Tusk 4 to protect himself, and Gyro will be able to see it.

Deerofdreams said:
every punching ghost normally has the ability to protect the user via just getting in the way of obstacles they are corporeal beings most of the time
anyways also another thing to add is that gyro would not be able to see tusk act 4 so he couldnt really react to being oraed
He has a visor and can see stands via Ball Breaker.

Back