• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guys this Is true?

First of all, i don't generally use information from other wiki since their statistics and scaling are much different from our. Secondly, the evidence for 2-A Azur Lane are questionable, mainly because they mostly talk in cryptic which make the actual context vague. Thirdly, omniversal battlefield wiki are known to giving character statistics way beyond their tiers without proper discussing, i will take everything they got with a grant of salt. I will eventually get to this in near future but for now, i don't approve their 2-A rating.

First of all, i don't generally use information from other wiki since their statistics and scaling are much different from our. Secondly, the evidence for 2-A Azur Lane are questionable, mainly because they mostly talk in cryptic which make the actual context vague. Thirdly, omniversal battlefield wiki are known to giving character statistics way beyond their tiers without proper discussing, i will take everything they got with a grant of salt. I will eventually get to this in near future but for now, i don't approve their 2-A rating.
(Maybe)So in the future we may have an Azur lane 2A (but this should only apply to top tier sirens if I'm not mistaken?)

(Maybe)So in the future we may have an Azur lane 2A (but this should only apply to top tier sirens if I'm not mistaken?)
Depend, some series have insane cosmology but character power don't even come close, for example Akashic records of bastard magic instructor LN have tier 1 cosmology but currently i known no character have power that can do anything to the entire cosmology
Also the 2-A rating from that wiki is really bad by isolated context and take context at literal meaning without consideration. The first part of infinite possibility from Bismarck event is a vague word, it could be infinite timeline, or just 1 timeline but infinite possible outcome that can potentially happen in the future; the second part take from collab event which is not-canon to the series. In Shinano event it is confirm to have more than one timeline, but again infinite is kind of far-fetched.

yeah from what I understand that infinite future possibilities are yeah it's true there are countless possibilities but they still remain as possibilities and not separate timelines and having countless possibilities doesn't make one above it. the idea is that simply yes there are countless possibilities that they can observe and foresee but they still live in one and hasn't shown anything of note to be above or control those countless possibilities in their favor

they simply have knowledge about it base on their interaction and dialogue

Well at the very least the best way to get with it is get someone who will be willing to translate stories not yet available in EN then propose possible ratings and whether its enough evidence to get into those tiers

also yeah why is this in jokebattle lol

Well at the very least the best way to get with it is get someone who will be willing to translate stories not yet available in EN then propose possible ratings and whether its enough evidence to get into those tiers
Actually EN already catch up in term of story with CN (original version). While EN dialogue have some different compare to CN which make EN version story slightly different from CN story, nothing major regarding cosmology and rating of the verse.

The only thing Omniversal have is their translation regarding Operation Siren file datamine, but those files just mention some Wisdom Cube experiment which address their total energy output and the possibility of using it to replace nuclear energy as a more powerful, possibly limitless energy source, nothing more

Back