• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs Wolverine (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They finally upgraded wolverine to 8-A.

Battle to the death

Location in a graveyard

Both in character

Guts is 8-B with his sword, Wolverine is 4-B with his adamantium.

Guts is 8-C with his fist, Wolverine is 8-A with his.

Guts need to cut Wolverine's organs to kill him but to do that he needs to get past the adamantium skeleton.

What am I missing here?

Logan's skeleton its also made of adamantiun, which is 4-B, but he can die if he get drowned so Guts can grab his face, go to a lake and then drown him.

Voting for Guts.

I mean wouldn't Dragon Slayer neg his regen, it obviously ain't cutting his bones but if he gets stabbed in the stomach for example, that wound ain't healing. Of course I'm not voting but eh, that's all I have really for Guts

Dragon Laayer doesn't really neg regen, it damages the soul. The physical wound will heal, but the astral wound will remain. As far as I know, Wolverine can't heal his soul.

But yeah, this is kinda stompy. Wolverine has the strength and regen advantage, so Guts can't outmuscle him, and while he does have the speed advantage, that'll only get him so far.

Newendigo said:
Logan's skeleton its also made of adamantiun, which is 4-B, but he can die if he get drowned so Guts can grab his face, go to a lake and then drown him.

Voting for Guts.
Ur telling me Guts is gonna drag someone physically stronger then him all the way to a lake?

Yeah.

Also, the Dragon's Slayer was made to kill dragons, and since: Dragons>>>>>Demons>>>>>Whales>>>>>Tigers>>>>>Wolfs>>>>>Wolverines.

No 2 Mtion, Guts is 2 cool, so he freeze Wolv's brain with his cool.

Hey, you can always talk to ol' New in my message wall.

As for now, someone should close or remove the thread, before become somthing else.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back