• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs Wave

Wave has access only to Grand Chariot. He starts off with Grand Chariot.

Speed Equalized

Strongest version of Guts.

They start 50m away.

And he's damaging Guts how? He can Mario jump on Guts all he wants, but if he gets tagged once, it's over.

Gemmysaur said:
And he's damaging Guts how? He can Mario jump on Guts all he wants, but if he gets tagged once, it's over.
Wave was tagged several times from Tatsumi and was still able to get up and equip Mastema, which normally should have killed him.

He has good enough durability to not get killed by Tatsumi in one swing, but he was still getting thrashed. He wasn't remotely close to hurting Tatsumi which is irrelevant since Evolved Incursio can kick Zerker Armor's behind eight ways to Sunday.

Wave still can do no more than chip at Zerker Armor while the latter can deal lethal injuries.

Guts is a much more seasoned fighter than Wave is, I would not be surprised if Guts allowed Wave to pick him up mid air just so he can whip out the arm canon and shoot his head off. Guts has the speed advantage too, so he can just time when Wave goes over to him and then cut him in half with Dragonslayer. Finally, Guts has been ragdolled by people much stronger than Wave and has survived, Wave would be barely hurting him.

Okay then yeah, it's a stomp. Where do you find his actual speed because it just says mhs.

WeeklyBattles said:
Guts is still faster and has soul damaging attacks
Bit of a misconception there, although the Dragon Slayer can attack the soul. Guts is unable to negate durability, he can however harm intangible beings and prevent Regenerationn. Long story short, in order for that special ability to take effect. He has to actually harm his opponent, I hope I did not lead too many people astray with my previous interpretations.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Guts is still faster and has soul damaging attacks
Bit of a misconception there, although the Dragon Slayer can attack the soul. Guts is unable to negate durability, he can however harm intangible beings and prevent Regenerationn. Long story short, in order for that special ability to take effect. He has to actually harm his opponent, I hope I did not lead too many people astray with my previous interpretations.

Ah ok, might want to mention that on his profile since it just says he's able to attack the soul

Back