• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts vs Hisoka

The battle of tactical genisues.

This is Black Swordsman Guts vs Current Hisoka

Speed equalized.

They do recieve their equipment and nen IS visible and Guts can't damage the soul

Distance- 2 meters

Location- Meteor City

By kill or KO.

Who wins and why?

Hisoka: 1

Guts: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hmmmmm. . . .lemme think. . . . . .you know I HATE to say it but I think I have to give this one to Hisoka. His tactical genius in the heat of combat is easily on the same level as Guts', but his actual powers are far more versatile and have a much longer range.

He's smart enough and has good enough reflexes to put some distance between hismelf and Guts as he sees how fast Guts is with his Dragonslayer. At that point he would spam playing-cards and other projectiles from a distance using Bungee Gum, at an insane machine-gun-like rate (because he can do that) and then move in to give Guts a good punch, then put some distance and keep spamming projectiles. He could repeat such a tactic until Guts is slowed-down enough that Hisoka can move in and make the killing blow. If need-be, he can, at key tactical moments, disarm Guts of his Dragonslayer, or turn Guts' own projectiles against him, using Bungee Gum. Guts is MUCH weaker unarmed than Hisoka is.

Guts would make this VERY difficult for Hisoka, I'm sure, probably cut him a number of times with the Dragonslayer, maybe even manage to take a hand or foot (and give Hisoka a raging hard-on in the process, that creepy bastard). But I think he'd still lose to Hisoka in the end. The guy's powers are just too versatile for a dude who relies on nothing but tactics, brute strength and speed, reflexes, a BFS, and a few projectiles and such.

Come on people this is a cool battle. Right, Battlemania? :) Folks need to weigh-in on this!

So yeah I'm bumping this too!

• BUMP BUMP* *does a lil dance*

Isnt this a Stomp in favor for Hisuka?

Hisoka is Faster and debateable Stronger.

Guts have similiar strenght as Hisuka and have more Durability than Hisuka counting the Berserker Armor in my Opinion.

It's only a stomp if there's no way Guts can win.

Piercing damage doesn't require a lot to cut someone of the same caliber,

Hisoka is around guts' speed (Both hypersonic+, but hisoka's scaling is odd)

Don't know about Strength in a way since Hisoka's power scaling goes to Chrollo, but chrollo's reasoning is that he is the strongest without any actual calcs)

Hisoka's cunning, but since his nen is visible, it might be harder for him to start with a surprise attack, it's still possible for him to connect with Bungee Gum.

Guts durability is surprisingly resilient, since he would need to fight until he has one drop left. Hisoka's self-revive wouldn't necessarily work if he's chopped in half....so there's that.

Not giving in any actual side, just throwing in my two cents.

Battlemania said:
It's only a stomp if there's no way Guts can win.
Piercing damage doesn't require a lot to cut someone of the same caliber,

Hisoka is around guts' speed (Both hypersonic+, but hisoka's scaling is odd)

Don't know about Strength in a way since Hisoka's power scaling goes to Chrollo, but chrollo's reasoning is that he is the strongest without any actual calcs)

Hisoka's cunning, but since his nen is visible, it might be harder for him to start with a surprise attack, it's still possible for him to connect with Bungee Gum.

Guts durability is surprisingly resilient, since he would need to fight until he has one drop left. Hisoka's self-revive wouldn't necessarily work if he's chopped in half....so there's that.

Not giving in any actual side, just throwing in my two cents.
Ahl ok, sorry I tough it was a Stomp in Hisuka's favor, Guts might Win If he can get Hisuka, but Hisuka is really smart at playing with his oponents before he finish them off like he did to Killua's butler.

I vote for Hisoka, most people forget but, Nen Does IMMENSE damage to Non-Nen Users, so if Hisoka were to hit with a card, it would probably sever whatever it was to hit. Also he seems to be at an intelligence advantage too.

Back