• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, which is a bit problematic imo.
If all the souls were out in the open, he'd win pretty easily.
But instead of just murdering thousands in a few hours, he has to actively land 300,000 killing blows against Alu, instead of just taking out chunks at a time every swing.

That's the biggest hurdle Guts has to overcome imo. Unless landing one or two hits on Alu and then his soul getting ****** by regen neg just ***** him over long term.

Ohh Berserker Armor is allowed..
Tbh I don't know if stamina is even a issue for Guts with the armor, it'd make him fight even if he doesn't want to or can't, like a puppet. Only real issue is just bleeding out after a day or two, but that's less stamina and more "literally can not function without various organs and all his blood".
Yeah that's what I mean- kinda. At some point Guts will just be a pile of flesh and there'll be nothing Guts can really do about it. Schierke isn't here to pacify the armor and save Guts. Everytime Guts has used the Armor he was on the verge of death and would have been completely consumed if it wasnt for her abilities. She isn't here for Guts so eventually Guts will just die which would considered a win for Alucard

I still think Guts would win most of the time anyway, though. Alucard's wincon may as well be waiting for Guts' own Berserker Armor to kill the man for him.

Ohh Berserker Armor is allowed..

Yeah that's what I mean- kinda. At some point Guts will just be a pile of flesh and there'll be nothing Guts can really do about it. Schierke isn't here to pacify the armor and save Guts. Everytime Guts has used the Armor he was on the verge of death and would have been completely consumed if it wasnt for her abilities. She isn't here for Guts so eventually Guts will just die which would considered a win for Alucard
Idk why he'd be a pile of flesh, his saving grace is he's actually able to facetank basically anything here. And Guts in the armor only really ever hurt himself when he was already majorly hurt prior and using the armor without restraint had him make those wounds 10x worse, coming in fresh it ain't like he's smashing his own bones and opening wounds that don't exist.
Also him not being able to pacified is good, it means the mindhax won't be a issue

Idk why he'd be a pile of flesh, his saving grace is he's actually able to facetank basically anything here.
Well yeah. I'm not really implying that Alucard can really do anything here. I'm saying Alucard's wincon is outlasting him here anyway.
And Guts in the armor only really ever hurt himself when he was already majorly hurt prior and using the armor without restraint had him make those wounds 10x worse, coming in fresh it ain't like he's smashing his own bones and opening wounds that don't exist.
No I'm pretty sure he broke his leg or something when trying to fight either the water beast thingy or the possessed pirates because the footing was rough. Though that doesn't really apply in this fight, so I guess you're right about that.

No I'm pretty sure he broke his leg or something when trying to fight either the water beast thingy or the possessed pirates because the footing was rough. Though that doesn't really apply in this fight, so I guess you're right about that.
Wasn't that because he caught like a 10 ton mass? Obviously he can hurt himself by doing wacky things if he has to, I'm just saying he isn't going to be shattering his arms or anything like that in this fight.
Wait nvm wrong scene.
Edit: I checked the pirate scene, right before he jumps there's an x-ray of his leg, but that seems to be more just showing how his strength increases drastically when in the armor, he didn't get hurt.

Guts only hurts himself in the armor because he actually gets uh... hurt. Which then causes the armor to pry into his flesh and stick him back together. So Alucard needs to actually hurt him for this to happen.

I don't remember it that well tbf but ik he broke his leg or hurt it a ton due to something like footing - something that probably wouldn't be relevant to this fight anyway lol

I don't remember it that well tbf but ik he broke his leg or hurt it a ton due to something like footing - something that probably wouldn't be relevant to this fight anyway lol
Yeah because he was met with something that had enough force to break his leg lol.

The armor makes him do stuff that normally isn't possible like impossible bends, flips, and twists so the armor does actively hurt him.

Guts' profile needs a revamp.. his keys are very misleading
Extensively, I want to do something, but I have like ten other huge ass CRT's I gotta finish, so I can't do anything for quite awhile.
All I've really got for him is a few bit LS calcs for the verse like Zodd yeeting a horse slayer a few km.

Would Alucard use mind hax on Guts? i mean he used it against that army guy and a bell clerc
And Rip Van Winkle. Keeping in mind that if he's got 120,000 lives to lose, he's bound to try the mind hax somewhere between the first death blow and the 120 thousandth.

Honestly... some of the entities within Al are vampires, probably quite a few considering how long he's worked for Hellsing, and they are only killable by holy weapons, silver etc or being eaten by Al, none of which Guts has

Honestly... some of the entities within Al are vampires, probably quite a few considering how long he's worked for Hellsing, and they are only killable by holy weapons, silver etc or being eaten by Al, none of which Guts has
Mind pointing to me where it said that.

Mind pointing to me where it said that.

The profiles doesn't say that they are invulnerable to conventional armaments at all only listing sliver and blessed weapons as their weaknesses

The profiles doesn't say that they are invulnerable to conventional armaments at all only listing sliver and blessed weapons as their weaknesses
But what is Guts gonna do to stop their regeneration? They are vampires. They're just gonna regenerate from whatever he throws at them. Alucard was able to damage alhambra because his gun is blessed. Guts doesn't have anything like that iirc

But what is Guts gonna do to stop their regeneration? They are vampires. They're just gonna regenerate from whatever he throws at them. Alucard was able to damage alhambra because his gun is blessed. Guts doesn't have anything like that iirc
Alucard would rather be slain by a human then slay a human.

Alucard isn't just gonna let Guts kill him just because he is a human. Guts needs to prove himself worthy. Just like how Alucard was so excited when he was fighting Anderson pre monster form.
Well what exactly doesn't make guts worthy?

Alucard would rather be slain by a human then slay a human.
He won't just let a human kill him, otherwise he wouldn't have slaughtered two SWAT teams who tried to kill him.

Everyone keeps derailing, but the question is simple:

Question 1: can Guts resist Alucard's mental attacks, which scale to Zorin's, which messed with the mind of base Seras, who resisted a mental attack which affected a large group of mercenaries all at once?

Question 2: will Guts be able to land 120,000 killing blows (that would kill a ghoul; so destroying or completely removing the head or heart) on Alucard, all while Alucard dodges with infinite stamina and speed greater than Guts' own speed, and hits back with Alucard's own AP, without first wearing out to the point Alucard can kill him?

If the answer to either of those questions is no, Alucard wins. If the answer to both is yes, Guts wins.

he needs to put up a good fight at least just like how anderson did with alucard before turning into that weird monster thing. Alucard isn't going to let Guts kill him. He's going to go all out
Give me a timeframe of how long Guts needs to last to allow alucard to deem him worthy

When has Alucard ever used mindhax in a fight ever
He used it to torment Rip Van Winkle during their fight. Is it really unreasonable to think that this guy will try his mind hax sometime after he's killed the first time and sometime before he's killed the 120 thousandth time?

And that's if Guts can deal killing blows that many times against a faster enemy while also taking Alucard's hits, before he becomes too worn down and gets overwhelmed.

And the hax is an issue still, can Guts resist it?

Now, again, anyone, can he do those two things?

He used it to torment Rip Van Winkle during their fight. Is it really unreasonable to think that this guy will try his mind hax sometime after he's killed the first time and sometime before he's killed the 120 thousandth time?
Uhhhh, no he didn't...? Unless that's a Manga thing Alucard talked shit and ******* murdered her

Your thinking of Dandyman, and that was a finisher I believe

COULD THIS MATCH WAIT A LITTLE LONGER? THE CURRENT ALUCARD PROFILE IS SOON TO RECEIVE A MASSIVE OVERHAUL AND MANY ADDITIONS SO IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF THIS MATCH WAS PUT ON "HOLD" UNTIL THAT HAPPENS

Back