• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm, actually.
How is Dragon Slayer's regen negation working here?

Doesn't "killing" Alucard expend one of his souls anyway. The dura neg isn't needed really.

Hmm, actually.
How is Dragon Slayer's regen negation working here?
Supposedly, it works so that when the Dragonslayer lands attacks, the wounds inflicted do not fully mend or heal due to the wounds being inflicted on the Astral plane, and will eventually reopen. In this case, it would eventually weaken Alucard since the repeated attacks from the Dragonslayer would hamper his body's ability to regenerate. Not sure if he has some sort of resistance to that, since his Level 1 state was capable of overcoming the Regeneration negation abilities of Alhambra's playing cards.

Yeah I'm aware of how it works, I'm more so asking would that prevent Alucard from healing?
In that, would the astral wound get moved to an extra soul, would it stay regardless, etc? This one is a bit tough, though if it stays then Guts kinda wins easy, if it gets moved to a soul than it does effectively nothing. This could be a very important factor or the most useless thing ever.

Guts would have to kill alucard more than 3 million times and he wouldn't even know how to
Wdym he wouldn't know how to?

He'd slash at him with a big ******* sword that can one-shot him physically.

iirc the only weakness we have seen alucard has is a stake through the heart when he has only one soul will kill him. Van Hellsing showed this. Anderson showed this. Walter showed this. Integra states this. Its the only way to take a soul. guts doesn't know that

also what is he gonna do about schrodgingers cat ability
Nothing, if he has Schrodinger, he doesn't have the soul stock. It's one or the other, both at the same time is impossible and never happened.

But both are in-character. One of Alucard's weaknesses is that he will allow himself to be killed by a human if he deems him worthy, so he might just allow himself to be killed by Guts if he persists long enough. I've also decided to restrict the number of souls Alucard has to regenerate from.
alucard isn't just gonna let someone weaker than him kill him

But uh

Guts dickwalks. He already has an AP advantage and since he scales way, way, way above his value, he may as well just be a stonewall to Alucard while he's killing the guy dozens of times over, unable to kill Guts in turn.
wait a minute. In Alucard's profile, it said that level 0 is so strong that it can rip apart earth and heaven. Is Guts stronger than that?

wait a minute. In Alucard's profile, it said that level 0 is so strong that it can rip apart earth and heaven. Is Guts stronger than that?
Level 0 has unknown AP. We don't take that statement literally.

Guts would have to kill alucard more than 3000000 times and not get tired. Alucard is just gonna keep regenerating without taking any souls
It was decided that Alucard actually has around 93,000-120,000 souls, so that number is far less.

alucard isn't just gonna let someone weaker than him kill him
Guts is stronger, that's the issue. If Alucard was stronger, coupled with his soul stock, he'd win pretty easily ngl. It's Guts hefty AP advantage and stamina that makes this match even worth talking about.

It was decided that Alucard actually has around 93,000-120,000 souls, so that number is far less.
Tbf, I do recall it being like 3m too when I read it too. Do we know why it's only 300k now?

Last edited:
Yeah Guts is way stronger, thats the only reason I'm arguing he can win. If Alucard had the AP advantage you'd never see me arguing this match.

So if we're using post schrodinger Alucard, can't he just wish away the damage?
OP has it so we're using Level 1 Alucard but he can Level 0. And Guts is Post-Conviction, but can use the armor if need be.

This is in character so there's no way Alucard is gonna release lvl 0 without Integra's permission. Alucard does have the speed advantage tho. Maybe baskerville eats him? lol

While the OP did restrict the n.o of souls alucard has to regenerate from, Guts wouldn't know the proper way of killing alucard's lives. This match could just go on forever

Tbf, I do recall it being like 3m too when I read it too. Do we know why it's only 300k now?
The 3 million isn't his soul stock normally. It's the number of souls he eats at the end right before he disappears. He even comments that he's not sure he can eat that many, telling us it's more than before. He has that many souls and also a physical form for a few minutes and that version of him is essentially poisoned and about to become useless. Then he isn't able to physically reappear until he gets rid of them all. The 3 million is not his soul stock most of the time. The 93,000 to 120,000 was calculated based on historical number of casualties from Vlad the Impaler's war. They're the only concrete numbers we have.

Now, again, can Guts inflict 120,000 killing blows (head or heart destroyed; anything else will require more hits to finish it) against an opponent who is also very skilled and is faster than him, all while that opponent tirelessly hits back with Alucard's AP? Or will he tire to the point Alucard can overwhelm him before then?

And in addition, can Guts resist Alucard's mind attacks, which will eventually come into play?

Last edited:
I think I'll vote Alucard. Alucard has Limitless stamina on his profile, so even though Guts has monstrous stamina, Alucard will still be better off than him in that regard. He can just play the range game where Guts is going to continuously chase Alucard because Alucard isn't going to just let Guts slice down all of his souls.

Is Alucard's flight, true flight? Or is it just levitating?

Okay but like if Alucard tries to play the range game that's not gonna work because Guts can block all of his bullets with Dragon Slayer or otherwise tank them with the armor. Playing the fight strictly ranged is ultimately unproductive for Alucard since Guts is much more durable than what he can dish out.

so even though Guts has monstrous stamina
Tbh I don't know if stamina is even a issue for Guts with the armor, it'd make him fight even if he doesn't want to or can't, like a puppet. Only real issue is just bleeding out after a day or two, but that's less stamina and more "literally can not function without various organs and all his blood".

Semi-related, but assuming Alu goes LV0 for some reason, assuming Guts takes out like 15 a second, he could kill them all in just 4h.

But that's assuming they're all just there for the killing, stored inside Alu makes depleting that far more time consuming.

Back