• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts fights "the Black Swordsman"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sentence sounds like a Chinese bootleg translation

Who are the knowlegable members for Berserk? Ask them to look at the Kirito points and see if theres anything Guts can do

Any knowledgable members of SAO are knowledgable members of Berserk and .Hack by default since the series ripped off both.

TFW I haven't gotten my hands on anything Berserk related meanwhile Mark rubs me with constant SAO

And another comes along to the Guts train when the points for Guts are currently under question...

Well Berserker armor does give the user seemingly unlimited stamina depending upon how much blood Guts has. And be might as well be 8-B+ in it

He's 40 tons and 60 with Dragonslayer, which isn't quite the same

Besides that doesn't take care of incarnation nor the fact you convinently ignored my vote

Kirito already has unlimited stamina without any need for blood.

Kirito is in that range of AP if not higher, since he can deal lots of damage to An Incarnation of the Radius, an 8-B+ boss, with Starburst Stream.

Yeah, that moment he died but stayed alive was Incarnation, and Asuna breaking free of admin paralysis, something that was apparently supposed to be impossible to break out of, was also Incarnation.

The grace is extended because the points argued for Kirito are yet to be addressed by the Guts FRA-ers.

OK I got extremely annoyed with this thread. Kirito not only has Arms Blast that would be able to break Dragonslayer by the hilt but he also has Incarnation, Sword Skills (which amps up his stats), projectile cutting and hypersense. How can Guts deal with this, hmm? I don't doubt he's very formidable but how can he beat literally an opponent that raises everything to his favour?

I'm voting Kirito until any of my these points get disproved or argued with a good enough reasoning.

I'm joining in on Kirito on this. The worst thing to see is a bunch of FRAers dismissing an argument that's made AFTER said FRAs.

Voting Kirito.

Well can anyone list out the power differences for now?

Discreet passages everywhere are hard to locate

Kirito: A bit lower than 78.35 Tons (Scaling from An Incarnation of the Radius' feats).

Guts: 40-60 Tons (No idea, that's what people said in this comment thread).

So they're about the same, with Kirito having a possible AP advantage.

Or make Mark have less homework so SAO Tabletop can get past it's war arc and off hiatus

Ciruno Fortes said:
Or read Progressive. Both are gooood. </div>
This is something I can agree with.

Anyways, I'll stick with incon because I can still see this match being even. Guts via experience and Kirito via raw AP, versatility, and of course Incarnation.

I mean, necro, but this hasn't been concluded yet.

Would it be better to make a new thread on this?

This thread is literally so old that I still had hope that SAO Tabletop would be a thing within "soon"

So what your saying is the Black Swordsman will win? </div>

It's a close battle but the anime character definitely will win

What is the current vote btw? Also people should know how power and abilities Kirito work because Guts is pretty lack of any abilities aside the skill and experience and AP (i think?), yeah i know you guys dislike Kirito and downplaying him in every fight with Guts but let's face it, in the end the Impostor Black Swordman gain the win, and this is comes from a guy who low neutral (mean i'm bit against it) with SAO and peoples seems bit overpraise Berserk because "MUH BADASS PROTAG, MUH ADULT MANGA ART, ETC" when you look further on it the series is.......not that good tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back