• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Considering both of them are pretty pissed off naturally, why not give this match a shot?

Both are 8-A

Starting range is 35 meters

This is Black Swordsman Guts

8-A Angry Snowman is being used (or else his 6-C key stomps obviously)

Speed is equalized

Takes place somewhere here:
snow-mailbox-260nw-570040840.jpg

Angry Snowman scales to 109.395 Tons

Black Swordsman Guts scales to 119.07 Tons

Who would win or why?

The Angry Snowman (Krypto the Superdog):
latest

Guts (Black Swordsman): 3
GutsBerserk.PNG

Last edited:
What does snowman do
Is passively bloodlusted by default due to being pissed off, Can throw snowballs and freeze people in an instant with his ice breath, can hold his own against Krypto, Can spin around powerful winds to blow people back to prevent them from getting close to him, and his High-Mid Regen is gonna be a pain the ass to deal with.

Does the bloodlust effect how it fights? As in, is it just a wild beast bent on killing, does it retain some form of skill/logic?

Does the bloodlust effect how it fights? As in, is it just a wild beast bent on killing, does it retain some form of skill/logic?
Pretty much just a wild brute beast that cares about nothing other than defeating/killing his target. In which, he can just freeze him solid and shatter him to pieces. He doesn't seem that skilled as far as I know, but from the top of my head, he does spin around to prevent others from trying to get close to him as an advantage. He's pretty much a ranged-type fighter

If that's the case, Guts should have most of the advantages in this fight. For obvious reasons, he should have a large skill advantage in terms of combat in general, and he has far higher AP with a scaling chain.

Human Mozgus' casual God Breath(119.07 tons) <<< Apostle Form Mozgus <= Injured Guts (Matched and defeated Apostle Form Mozgus) << Human Grunbeld (Effortlessly stomped an injured Guts) <= Fully Healthy Guts << Apostle Form Grunbeld << Apostle Form Grunbeld's durability <<<<< Berserker Armor Guts (Effortlessly dominated Apostle Form Grunbeld and made a crack in his face with a single slash)

Plus, he has bombs that he can just use to melt the snowman from afar, something High-Mid regeneration wouldn't cover, especially since he has no heat resistance. And even then, I doubt the High-Mid would even function as intended, because Guts can simply cause permanent wounds with the Dragon Slayer via the Snowman's Astral Body.

I almost went and brought hulu just to prove Guts could beat up a 2005 minor villain cartoon character 💀

well Guts could figure out he needs Bombs to melt the snowman fast plus his Ap should allow him to easily cleave through him once he activates the berserk armor.

Plus Guts will often do stuff like setting himself on fire if it means he gets an advantage.

How fast does he regen ? Guts could tax his regen.

Plus, he has bombs that he can just use to melt the snowman from afar, something High-Mid regeneration wouldn't cover, especially since he has no heat resistance. And even then, I doubt the High-Mid would even function as intended, because Guts can simply cause permanent wounds with the Dragon Slayer via the Snowman's Astral Body.
Although this Snowman isn't the type to **** around to let him get the chance for him to start using those bombs against him, if anything, he can just intercept those bombs with his ice breath.

I almost went and brought hulu just to prove Guts could beat up a 2005 minor villain cartoon character
2006 actually.
Plus Guts will often do stuff like setting himself on fire if it means he gets an advantage.
How will he do that?

Although this Snowman isn't the type to **** around to let him get the chance for him to start using those bombs against him, if anything, he can just intercept those bombs with his ice breath.
He doesn't really have a choice in intercepting the bombs, though. They come from Guts' mechanical arm, so he's not going to be able to see them coming beforehand, as Guts doesn't have to manually grab the bombs and throw them. It's going to be hard to intercept them if the snowman has never dealt with something like that before.

Plus, if the snowman tries to freeze the bombs, their just gonna explode in response anyway.

He doesn't really have a choice in intercepting the bombs, though. They come from Guts' mechanical arm, so he's not going to be able to see them coming beforehand, as Guts doesn't have to manually grab the bombs and throw them. It's going to be hard to intercept them if the snowman has never dealt with something like that before.

Plus, if the snowman tries to freeze the bombs, their just gonna explode in response anyway.
How far does the explosions of the bombs reach in range? Cause I doubt he's going to get caught in the explosions of those the moment he starts using his ice breath, and instead could basically sabotage his own bombs against him if that's the case.

How far does the explosions of the bombs reach in range?
They can reach about as far, if not farther than Guts' Dragon Slayer, which is already nearly 7 ft tall(potentially 8 ft if we take some random as pixel-scaling literally), and was able to blow a whole in an Apostle who was larger than Guts. So basically, a bunch of meters.
Cause I doubt he's going to get caught in the explosions of those the moment he starts using his ice breath, and instead could basically sabotage his own bombs against him if that's the case.
Guts can just like... go around the breathe. He's faced Breath Attack users before, it shouldn't be that hard.

They can reach about as far, if not farther than Guts' Dragon Slayer, which is already nearly 7 ft tall(potentially 8 ft if we take some random as pixel-scaling literally), and was able to blow a whole in an Apostle who was larger than Guts. So basically, a bunch of meters.
I don't mean height in meters, I was referring to the starting range which gives the Snowman the edge in range.
Guts can just like... go around the breathe. He's faced Breath Attack users before, it shouldn't be that hard.
What's stopping the Snowman from just spamming it then? And if he sees Guts trying to get close to him, he can just blow him back considering he also has the massive lifting strength advantage

I don't mean height in meters, I was referring to the starting range which gives the Snowman the edge in range.
I'm confused then. Can you give further elaboration as to what exactly you mean? Sorry.
What's stopping the Snowman from just spamming it then?
Nothing, problem with that is that it doesn't stop Guts from getting closer if he can simply avoid it all-together. I don't imagine it is just an instantaneous release of air, so it's even more plausible Guts can react before the air is released.
And if he sees Guts trying to get close to him, he can just blow him back considering he also has the massive lifting strength advantage
See above.

I'm confused then. Can you give further elaboration as to what exactly you mean? Sorry.
Based on how far the explosions or the bombs in the first place is being shot is going to reach the Snowman in a horizontal line.
Nothing, problem with that is that it doesn't stop Guts from getting closer if he can simply avoid it all-together. I don't imagine it is just an instantaneous release of air, so it's even more plausible Guts can react before the air is released.
Also, it's going to take more than 1 explosion to take the Snowman down

Ah. Alright.

I mean... It has no heat resistance. And it's made of snow. So it's very doubtful it's going to take more than one shot.
Then again, he's still going to able to tank the pressure of it. But I see your point. So, how is Guts going to carefully get to the Snowman in time before realizing it's going to be likely weak to large heat temperatures?

The pressure isn't the problem, it's the heat I'm referring to. Though, I doubt it'd be able to tank the pressure either way, since Guts' bombs can straight-up pulverize people stronger than him.

Also, Guts doesn't need to realize it? Guts has seen snow before, he knows it melts, and he has access to the means to melt it. Anyone whose seen snow in their lives would be able to make this deduction.

The pressure isn't the problem, it's the heat I'm referring to. Though, I doubt it'd be able to tank the pressure either way, since Guts' bombs can straight-up pulverize people stronger than him.
Then wouldn't the bombs scale higher than what his AP outputs? At what level do they get pulverized?
Also, Guts doesn't need to realize it? Guts has seen snow before, he knows it melts, and he has access to the means to melt it. Anyone whose seen snow in their lives would be able to make this deduction.
Fair enough.

They probably should, but Guts' profile is pretty bad.
Rip, then you might need to revise his page later on.
By pulverized, I mean "blown into bloody chunks". I can get a scan, but I'd need to remember the specific chapter.
I thought they would literally get vaporized with no remains left as you was suggesting.

The Snowman has win conditions, yeah, Guts just has a lot more win conditions, and they are far more plausible.

I'm voting for Guts, if this was not obvious.

Back