• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
dbuvzo0-75fdf39c-68f3-40c4-9df7-37305b1b5ecd.png

MV5BZTUyMTg5MTYtZWExMC00MWFlLThmYzMtOGY0NTU1YjYxZmUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUxMjU0NDUz._V1_.jpg

Bad Mr. Frosty vs. The Angry Snowman

Battle takes place in Elsa's Palace.
Battle Music
BMF scales to 5.15 Kilotons.
TAS upscales from 18.152293260038242 Kilotons.

Mr. Frosty:
The Angry Snowman:
Incon:

Pretty nice find between these two. But anyways what does Mr. Frosty normally do?

Pretty nice find between these two. But anyways what does Mr. Frosty normally do?
A lot of martial arts that usually involve his bodily shapeshifting and ice projectiles. He can also summon the arctic winds to give his body propulsion and launch him in the form of a snowball. Frosty is very skilled in martial arts, able to hold his own against the best kung fu master in the world, experienced soldiers and uncontested wrestling champions.

A lot of martial arts that usually involve his bodily shapeshifting and ice projectiles. He can also summon the arctic winds to give his body propulsion and launch him in the form of a snowball. Frosty is very skilled in martial arts, able to hold his own against the best kung fu master in the world, experienced soldiers and uncontested wrestling champions.
I see, so BMF appears to have more snow abilities and he is definitely a lot more skilled than the TAS along with his much superior regen. But the TAS on the other hand does have more LS and can grow larger, and he can still blow him away with his Air Manipulation. But this is a tricky one considering that both of them are gonna have a hard time taking each other down for good

I believe Mr. Frosty would have an immediate advantage at close range, due to skill and widee range of abilities, but it could not last for long.
AS is about 4x stronger in AP and 3x in LS, even considering Frosty's Class K, and has comparable immortality and regeneration.

The fight taking place in a snowy environment give the Snowman mobility options, and once it becomes giant, Frosty's brawling abilities will be hindered quite a lot.
Also, as Frosty is made of clay rather than actual snow, he should be vulnerable to freezing (even normal snow can freeze and solidify, but that would be more debatable).

As of now, I see Frosty having the upper hand in the early stages on the battle, but lose more and more ground as time passes until he gets defeated.

It's also notable to know that Frosty has experience dealing with snowmen with his regen capabilities since his final boss in CF2 is his evil alter ego and he had to be able to put him down. Also despite being clay, he seems to have the same properties of snow and can be unbothered by the temperatures of the North Pole and an eternal winter. I don't know if this would be enough to withstand his freezing breath but, I don't believe he'd be hindered too much. Not sure what can be done about the size manipulation though.

Being frozen to that level is absolutely way below that of any cold environment, though.

It's also notable to know that Frosty has experience dealing with snowmen with his regen capabilities since his final boss in CF2 is his evil alter ego and he had to be able to put him down.
Does it have any saying on whether if he truly sufficiently killed his evil twin? It just seems like he was just defeated.
Also despite being clay, he seems to have the same properties of snow and can be unbothered by the temperatures of the North Pole and an eternal winter. I don't know if this would be enough to withstand his freezing breath but, I don't believe he'd be hindered too much. Not sure what can be done about the size manipulation though.
I mean, TAS technically already passively resists extreme cold either way due to his physiology, so they'd pretty much resist their ice manipulation against each other.

Does it have any saying on whether if he truly sufficiently killed his evil twin? It just seems like he was just defeated.
Probably incapped. I think I remember something in the manual about their attacks specifically targeting "life energy" but I didn't think too hard about it. Could be something to bring up in a CRT.

Edit: Yeah found it. Dunno if it'd make a difference though.
Being frozen to that level is absolutely way below that of any cold environment, though.
How much exactly?

Probably incapped. I think I remember something in the manual about their attacks specifically targeting "life energy" but I didn't think too hard about it. Could be something to bring up in a CRT.
Not sure if that's going to be useful considering how the TAS has Type 2 Inorganic Physiology

Yeah, that's true. Only works on IO Type 1 users. I guess TAS wins this one unless it's not a stomp.
Wouldn't really say it's a stomp, but they'll have a very difficult time taking each other down

Edit: Yeah found it. Dunno if it'd make a difference though.
That's most likely a reference to the health bar, since that's the instruction manual for the game.

How much exactly?
Idk, there was an old calc somewhere, but way below anything realistically possible.
But you can even judge by yourself, you can be thrown in the most cold environment possible and you still would get frozen solid in an instant.

I'll have to think on that because it seems like TAS has an instant win-con with his Ice Manipulation while Frosty does not.
While I wouldn't call instant, since it still seems susceptible to hits (as in breaking free), it sure is a handy ability.

While I wouldn't call instant, since it still seems susceptible to hits (as in breaking free), it sure is a handy ability.
From the looks of things, it doesn't look like people can exactly move to break free while inside the ice.

I misremembere the gif, thinking that Krypto got freed after an impact. Anyway yes, that should count as incapacitation, unless the Snowman smacks him hard enough to break the ice.

So is the results still closer as expected?

Back