• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann: The Anti-Spiral minor revision (maybe)

Overall seems fine though on keys it seems to be contested but eh not sure. I feel like it may need to be kept as the anti spiral does transform the mecha.

The OP looks good from a glance, but I got lost in the conversations between GreatIs and Bluudy

The OP looks good from a glance, but I got lost in the conversations between GreatIs and Bluudy
We were arguing whether their nigh-omniscient should stay or not, previous convos don't really matter since we've reached agreement.

Edit: Also Anti-Gurren Lagann should be removed too.

Okay. Can somebody summarise the intended changes here please?

Okay. Can somebody summarise the intended changes here please?
The justifications, and all keys merging into one key.

Also...

Powers and Abilities:
Intelligence: Supergenius instead of Supergenius, Likely Nigh-Omniscient (Bluudy still disagrees)

The rest are just attempts to tidying up the profile, like Standard Equipment and Notable Attacks/Techniques as you can see.

I have applied the changes except the Intelligence regard since we haven't reach any agreement/consensus, I'll talk about later in in the future. I'll leave the rest to Bluudy and his CRT.

Okay. What is left to do in this thread then?

Wait a little. What are the arguments regarding the intelligence? I largely wrote our Intelligence definitions, so I understand the requirements quite well.

What are the arguments regarding the intelligence? I largely wrote our Intelligence definitions, so I understand the requirements quite well.
We were debating whether the Anti-Spiral are nigh-omniscient or not, I think they are not and it should be removed, which Bluudy disagrees. Although staffs input would probably help I guess? I just think they only fits Supergenius.

Edit:
My proposal:
Intelligence: Supergenius. Being the collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race at large, who were able to create universes, developed the reality-bending technology, and presumably enter and manipulate the higher dimensions, they as well had an advanced understanding of all of the multiverse's phenomena and were able to effortlessly predict the life-paths of an infinitude of Spiral Races, each with the inevitable culmination of the Spiral Nemesis. They were even able to empathize with their driven enemy in their final moments, as they made him promise to protect the larger universe as a whole; a promise he accepted. The Anti-Spiral knows things that Lordgnome doesn't, a brilliant scientist who made many breakthroughs in the field of genetic engineering through his experiments with cloning technology and physics through his experiments in spatio-temporal travel and engineering, an exceptionally intelligent being whose knowledge and intellect surpasses nearly all other humans in the series.

Last edited:
What are the demonstrated intelligence feats for the character?

What are the demonstrated intelligence feats for the character?
  • Have an advanced understanding of all of the multiverse's phenomena
  • Developed the reality-bending technology
  • Can enter and manipulate higher dimensions
  • Smarter than Lordgenome, who is an Extraordinary Genius in his profile, the most intelligent human in the series.
Edit: I put the link wrong.

Last edited:
Back