• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why not? Not to mention LAiX is probably going to eventually have DLC that makes Gunvolt a playable character or something

Rules: Speed dosn't need to be equalized. Both are 7-C. Otherwise SBA.

Gunvolt2
Blade - Luminous Avenger iX(1)
Gunvolt:
Blade:

Inconclusive:

Hate to break it to you, but I just did a calc for Blade's Crashbolt (it's over on your wall, Smashor). Turns out we lowballed Blade HARD, she blows GV out of the water, and it's consistent within LAiX. Blade's 7-B, 1.57x baseline, if my math is right (and I'm pretty sure it is). So yeah, Blade stomps via sheer power. Even if that wasn't the case, Blade takes it by attack versatility (they're both pretty much immune to electricity, but Blade can still cut GV to ribbons without it, and GV can't do a whole lot against someone resistant to electricity). Voting Blade.

Gunvolt has Prevasion, so if there wasn't a gap in AP, he would be able to spam Prevasion while being immune/Prevade most attacks. Gunvolt's Special Skills can bypass Asimov's immunity, so most likely the same case here. Blade doesn't have Prevasion or healing

I saw some of the calcs.

Wowie, I must say. I haven't been this plesantly suprised since the Sun Avatar's AP was calced.

So I guess we should probably close this thread, then. It really isn't fair anymore. We'll have to put in an official request soon to update Blade to 7-B...and give LAiX Copen a 7-B key...and make a Demerzel key at 7-B...and put together a 7-B page for Butterfly Effect...and upgrade GV1's entire roster to 8-B based on my Luxcalibur calc...good grief.

As for the Prevasion, if Gunvolt's skills ignore it, so does Blade's Thunderandal. And unlike Gunvolt's electricity or the Electro-Whip guy's...whip, it's still a sharpened metal sword, it's gonna leave a few scratches regardless. And since she's a boss, she can spam it as much as she wants. Even if not, Blade can attack fast enough that GV wouldn't get a chance to recharge and overheat him, leaving him open. However you look at it, Blade's got this.

I don't think we need an official request to do it, never seen it required before since ASG is not a popular verse. Plus, we kinda are in charge for the verse in a way.... Kinda...

Oh, cool! I'll compile all that stuff I calced and put it up as a solo post once I get a good amount of time to do it. You'll find a link to it over on Smashor's LAiX thread when it happens. It'll exist by the end of the month at latest.

I guess GV can take it via special skills and healing.

but, it seems blade wont be AP stomping any time soon

Back