• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt major AP and speed overhaul

I'm trying to understand the OP, are you saying these calcs you linked are innaccurate or accurate?

Because just one look and I've already noticed the last calc was not accepted, and the KE calc breaks KE rules.

The KE calc might break the KE rules.

The first calc is not accepted

The second calc is accepted

The third calc is accepted (Though weather or not KE can be applied is debateable)

The fourth calc is not accepted

See, Ghauri does use ramming into Copen as a direct attack, and it's even noted that Copen can survive the G-Force of moving that fast (Albeit barely, going much faster would kill him).

While it follows the AP rule, the destruction capability rule doesn't seem followed at all.

Aside from Copen (Who's shown to be able to take that much KE), everything Ghauri rams into is shattered instantly. And these are his own crystals, mind you.

We're not using the darts anymore! And also is there a such thing as a relativistic sonic boom? Because the highway damage in the game seems to aftermath of that!

Sorry, didn't realize the op was outdated.

So we're just using which the second and third calcs?

Also, this is worth noting. Canonically, Zonda's illusions fought Gunvolt with Joule's weakened anthem in Gunvolt 2 (As Gunvolt is killed and brought back). This could increase the multiplier to ~1111x for Reverie Zonda and Endgame Gunvolt. So, you know, a bit of a jump. However, since Gunvolt was able to defeat all of them in rapid succession, I won't apply it now until further discussion is made.

EDIT: Note that this would be 3.46 Gigatons, or Large Mountain level+

Let's not jump the gun (haha get it). I think that's quite too much of a jump already, we can look into it later, but for now let's just look at what we have on our plate right now first

Also, on the blog for Demerzel's calc, it was noted that he could create four of himself at once, which brought LAiX up to 6-C. Should this be added as a "Possably" for the LAiX characters?

@Smashor, you know I find the calc to Demerzel to be questionable. I mean was exactly counts as an E = m*c^2?

Normally I would imagine something similar to Vegeta's Final Explosion since if your converting yourself into energy it needs to go somewhere and most likely it would be in an explosion, making the person a literal suicide bomber. And I really think that Demerzel retaining himself is out of logic because, where's his brain?! And it's physically impossible to control energy if you've converted yourself into it.

Don't tell me we have to add Physics manipulation to his page? Because he's really breaking some rules by not converting himself into energy and still being 'alive' but also being able to control that energy to do that!

Don't tell me that over the 100 years he found the adept equivalent of Azrael and in order to gain their powers he injected himself with a serum made out of their toenails!

He turns his body into electricity, which counts as energy. It's already been long accepted by staff. Please put away the Animal Crossing music.

Just to ask, how has Copen lived for a century without experiencing the effects of aging? Do humans live way longer in the GV-verse?

So, I decieded I was going to make profiles for the Mighty Gunvolt Burst charaters. You know. Some easy tier 4s, since Teseo has control over the VR simulation that they're in and he got defeated. But, suprisingly, there isn't a single star in any background in the entire game. The only time we see any stars at all is in Gunvolt's ending, where he's back in the real world. Needless to say, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.

However, the original Mighty Gunvolt does have a legit 4-A feat, since it's heavily implied Zonda created the last stage, which has several stars in the background.

Alright. I've figured out the citation for Blade getting her Septima directly from Gunvolt is from. It's from the LAiX soundtrack (Specifically a booklet that comes with it). Only problem with that: It's only in Japanese, and you can't find it online. There doesn't appear to be any scans of it on the internet, either. Even if I personally bought the booklet, I can't read Japanese. There isn't an English Translation if it yet either, at least not that I know about.

Unless someone has a solution, I think we're going to have to take their word for it.

There are no scans that I know of and the OST the booklet comes with is 4000 yen (A little over $30 dollars in US money). A lot considering the fact that, aside from the booklet, you can find everything in that on Youtube.

Well, there's probably someone on the GV Server I can ask for help on, but only after... this whole forum move thing

as for your request about that, I'm doing that right now since some guy wanted to contact me about certain inaccuracies with the pages

What are the conclusions here? If you need to perform important edits, I can give temporary editing rights.

Back