• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist: The ice is just made out of nowhere and would just fall as environmental destruction
i guess the default thing to freeze would be the water in the air.

"It’s a 7th Wave (Sevens) that can instantly freeze anything.

When using it along the Copy “Sword”, this Ability only froze the ground that GV and Acura were standing at"

By "freeze anything", that means he has to be freezing something, he's not creating it. In that case, where do his blades and others come from? I suppose he can freeze the air to make those specifically. But for the city itself, he'd be freezing the actual city instead of just creating it.

Also, this is sort of a stupid question, but, should certain characters be rated "Higher" with their Skills?

For example, Gunvolt's Luxcaliber does significantly more damage than the rest of his attacks. I'm pretty sure that's not justifiable for it however. But things such as Septimal Surge which doubles attack power and Septimal Shield with halves damage taken are kind of significant buffs to me to have a "Higher" rating. That's just me though.

Well, "Higher" should only be listed if it really could affect scaling if you ask me, we don't add it to every single profile with the most remote sort of Statistics Amplification, after all. TBH it's quite optional, so it could be done if you really want.

I'd say it'd at least make sense for Septimal Shield I guess, but this is really all non important stuff. (Also Septimal Shield is an actual lifesaver I tell you, Doppler Destroyer would still be kicking my ass to this day if not for it.

I'm going to be adding gifs soon to GV's page and start to fix Copen as well

Okay so most of the gifs are gonna be footage from streams, should I be putting the content creator's name there? (I'm using ShadowRockZX's streams)

So then, Gunvolt's Striking Strength might be able to scale to his AP.

This promotional art shows him physically clashing with Copen.

Not to mention the fact his Septima is said to give a physical boost, and as such is probably why Blade is able to damage Copen with her sword even without enhancing it with lightning.

Well, I find Striking Strength scaling fine, Copen mainly attacks with tackles, and GV should be comparable to Blade.

I recall Azure Striker does indeed increase physical attributes, makes sense. Copen actually attacks with the gun itself, the bottom of the barrel to inflict tags

Also, why does Joule have Causality Manipulation again? Bad Ending thingie? Why isn't that Time Manipulation instead?

Mytyl doesn't have a page yet, no. I've had a blog for her for a while now but I never posted it.

Basically rewriting causality on the level of a timeline to "retcon" somebody's death.
This may have made the Luminous Avenger iX timeline in the process (And ASG3 seems to support this), but it would be hax, not AP.
Mytyl may be too dubious on status to have indexed at the moment.

Please don't use the word "verse" in a profile, it would be better if you stated instead why regular people on the series are at that level.
Speed also should just be "Below Average" sort, not just "Immobile", we go by technicalicities, and the "Unknown" reactions needs a good reasoning to stay beyond scaling to "normal" people, especially on the first key as she's too weak to reasonably scale like that.

The speed with a rocket-propelled wheelchair also should be "Higher with equipment", as it doesn't scale to her physical capabilities.

Last edited:
By default the answer would be no TBH, but it's dubious enought to just go into optional equipment if anything if we want to go like that.

Alright I'm trying to find a video of Anthem after Seven Slashses and for some reason everyone who's played this game but me has dodged it. The current gif for Anthem is very choppy.

@Smashtwig
If you still have the video, this website makes much smoother gifs without a watermark than Imageflip.

It indeed can be dodged, and thx I'll check the gif maker out... I'm just ridiculously lazy rn since I had to parse through like, a million damn videos to find those.

Smashor just go to the gif descriptions, that's where I found em on YouTube

What we have gets the point across, and it's already better than just text in my opinion, we could just continue like this until we find a better way around it

How did you get the gifs for Astrasphere, Luxcaliber, and Voltaic? Same site? If so, how did you crop it?

I used a different site, but honestly the sites I use can be shady at times. I basically search "Youtube to Gif" on Google and pick the one that looks least likely to give my computer a virus.

Bruh

Also I just noticed every game has a country map on it, we can determine where the frozen city is and possibly compare it to real life, like, the outline of the map to Japan or something. Idk.

It can be used for basically any other AP feat or whatever if we need it, can't think of any examples right now. But knowing where the main city is would be pretty important in the setting.

Also, the maps are legit. Datastore and Data Stage Alpha are the same stage, and are indeed the same place.

Tenjian stage only really seems to appear once, the closest we get is Viper stage to get a good idea of what it's like in that area

Last edited:
Im going to start working on Blade's profile/gifs

The gifs are still going to have the imgflip watermarks, but as I said before, I rather have something rather than nothing until we get a better solution. When we do, I already put where I found each clip in the file's description, so we can redo them

On a separate note, Gunvolt's Flashfield can disable invisibility, though is that just Technology manipulation?

Last edited:
You can just use gifrun to freely make gifs from whatever video you're using as a source without having to download anything beyond the result.

Okay, I didn't fix the water marks yet but I'll get it done at some point, for now, I have everything on GV, except some things that I'll have to rely on Sleepy for.

I just want to move on to give everyone an update

Does anyone have a capture card or some way of recording on your console? If so, we can do some more gifs with Gunvolt. (Such as comparing the damage values before and after Septimal Shield). If I recall, the Switch does have a recording function by pressing and holding the screenshot button, I would do it myself but I don't have Gunvolt 2.

Alright cool, just so you know, I basically mean, help make gifs by recording footage. As for what we need, we'll focus on Gunvolt for now

For Gunvolt, we'd need mainly his support skills and what they do, with comparisons (I would prefer skills that debuted in GV1 to be done in GV1 but that's picky):

Septimal Burst: Compare the difference in EP regeneration with and without it, meaning you'd need two separate clips to compare

Septimal Shield: Same thing, but for the amount of damage taken, preferably by a strong attack to tell the difference

Septimal Surge: Same thing, but for attack, would prefer to show how much the difference is utilizing a single hit attack like Luxcaliber or Crashbolt

Infinite Surge: Show how it can basically keep Flashfield on forever, and that it doesn't even use EP for Prevasion, so two clips, one for holding down Flashfield for awhile, and another to abuse Prevasion

Prevasion Spam: A clip of Gunvolt repeatedly recharging his EP in an extremely long super attack, like Zonda's, just to show that he can theoretically abuse Prevasion

Grand Strizer: A clip of Grand Strizer completely one shotting, or close to it. You'd need to rack up Kudo's points throughout a stage, so set it to the Gutless setting for this

Prevasion not working with Flashfield

A demonstration of all Bolt types from Cerberus to Dullahan (or Vasuki)

No need for Alchemical Field, it's basically useless

I get the rest, the water marks should be easy to fix

For Copen, I'd want to see if I can find anything on my own before bothering you guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back