• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunslinger VS Gunslinger: Roland Deschain VS The Deathslinger

So, i think we finally found a Dead by Daylight killer match that WON'T end on a draw! (Heh)

Roland Deschan VS The Deathslinger. Speed equalized, Arena is the Entity's Realm and both have acess to all their powers and equipment. SBA otherwise.

The Deathslinger:

Roland:

Inconclusive:

It depends on who haxes first. The Deathslinger could power null his hax, then summon The Entity to soul hax..But I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Bump

I'm not sure whether Roland's guns can be nullified tho, someone with more knowledge over The Dark Tower will need to answer that for me.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Is the Deathslinger alive? Or is he...well, undead?
He has been brought back from the dead by the Entity and might look like a walking corpse, but he is "alive", just like the other hunters.

Well, if he's actually living and not an undead corpse, Roland's guns should work on him fine. And I don't think "nulling" them would actually work to save him? Aside from potentially killing immortals and such, they work like normal guns. Guy pulls trigger, bullet gets fired, target goes down.

Like even if his powernull takes away the more unusual properties of Roland's guns at first (and I'd need some proof that such a thing would happen), Roland would still be blowing his head off with a gunshot that shatters steel into bits, and I doubt his powernull would still work after he's been killed. And once the Deathslinger is...well, dead, he can't be revived. When Roland was tricked into using his guns to kill his own mother, Marten Broadcloak was unable to revive her despite the fact that the very same story has him (Marten) easily reviving someone who'd been stabbed to death minutes to hours beforehand.

Back