• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear ~Revelator~ Story Mode discussion

Well, I found out some funny info about GG characters. But the most interesting is that Gears has CORE which allow them to be reborn as long as it is not completely destroyed (probably plot hole to write off Justice ressurections). In-case of Sol Badguy... He was stated to be completely undestructable because That Man installed one of the dual-existence core into him. But this kind of immortality is not without drawbacks. If his soul take too much damage his "I" will be erased and only the shell of existance known as Sol Badguy would remain.

Some in-story scaling.

Dizzy can one-shot (well, actualy KO) enemies which can withstand several dozen blows from Potemkin, Zato-1, Millia Rage, Chipp Zanuff and Faust.

Axl (and probably I-No) can "Compress Time", an ability to stop time for entire Planet (at least). The user can choose events (and characters) that are not time-stopped.

Unfortunately, I haven't watched the complete GGXrdR story mode, so I don't known how finished. Anyway, I heard that they'll release new chapters in the future, did that already happened?

I see, welp, meanwhile, we should consider a revision: I proposed the upgrade for Sol and Raven's regen time ago, also, look at Ramlethal's durability and most likely almost the entire cast, what has happened in the story contradict their stats.

Back