• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what is the difference of the other parties apart from that dante probably shoots and can stop him with his time stop?

Dante has two one shots in his scalling chain and going by One-Shot page, for VS Threads purposes, a one shot is a 7,5X gap in AP, so yeah he's comparable

We don't use the value for one shot outside of battles, it doesn't apply here.

But as for the scaling chain, yeah one shots and boosts are common to the point x one shots Y with being boosted for 2 days and then he still keeps getting boosted for another month to get cloned by X who got boosted after getting one shot

I expressed myself bad, we can't use that value inside of one universe to justify something like "he one shots so X is 7 times stronger than Y"

Also, IIRC Sol starts with info hax that one shots so it's meaninglessness

This match has been done plenty of times before. Dante has gotten stomped everytime they were matched up against eachother. No resistance to Information Hax = Passive Victory for Sol. Also Time Stop is useless against Sol since he resists and has possibly Immeasurable Speed on top of it. If this somehow isn't a stomp then Sol wins with low difficulty.

when I say that the time stop works in my publication it was because it can affect beings with resistance to time stop but this is stomp

It may effect beings with resistance to it, but it doesn't mean it will work on everyone. Someone with enough resistance to it will resist it and all of Sol's resistances are very potent plus ya know...Immeasurable, but yeah It's a stomp in Sol's favor which is a shame.

Back