• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilmon X-Antibody vs Ruby Rose

Well iirc Dragon said that Overwrite can be used to adapt but they can't abuse it. So he can probably adapt to the Dust projectiles, but not too much.

Ruby is also probably the stronger 8-A, because she was 8-A (140 tons) fairly early in the series while Guilmon should be weaker because he is 8-A via being>>>>his 8-B form.

So I think that Ruby takes this.

Kaltias said:
Well iirc Dragon said that Overwrite can be used to adapt but they can't abuse it. So he can probably adapt to the Dust projectiles, but not too much.

Ruby is also probably the stronger 8-A, because she was 8-A (140 tons) fairly early in the series while Guilmon should be weaker because he is 8-A via being>>>>his 8-B form.

So I think that Ruby takes this.
How many tons was Guilmon's 8-B feat?

@Dragon

Yeah, i know. But if he has to adapt to Ice Dust, Gravity, and Electricity, and using the stat boost, Overwrite becomes dangerous for him at this point, doesn't it?

No Overwrite is more dangerous the more emotional the Digimon is. However, it takes time. It can be used in Battle but, it should not be seen as this super spammable move. Although as an X-Antibody Digimon his Overwrite is powerful. (Seeing as his Overwrite allowed him to adapt to Yggdrassil's System Erase)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
However, it takes time. It can be used in Battle but, it should not be seen as this super spammable move.

So you're telling me that Renamon wouldn't be able to beat Lucario anyways?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Rika's Renamon defeats all but Sir Aaron's Lucario.
Yeah, but Country Level Renamon isn't very well known and probably would be disagreed with. Referring to with DB's fanbase and everywhere outside this site, obviously.

Could really careless what they think. We have blogs and evidence. If they don't like it, then that's their problem.

Back