• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guess my Avatar's Tier

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I thought this might be fun, I just change may Avatar pic to a character I created a long time ago and I wanted to see who could guess here tier, I'll give you some info on her and you guys half to guess.

Her name is Dreama aka Dream Queen, she is the embodiment of all dreams and is one with and the creator of the Dream Dimension.

Mind you I didn't give you her limits I just told you about her name and something she can did, I just want you guys to guess her tier and see how long it will take.

Tier: High 1-B

@TuboTriangle Nope

@Super Saiyan God Julian Nope

I don't know what abilities Mario and Luigi Dream Team have, list some and will see.

What I mean is that the Zeekepper a character from MLDT has control of everyone's dreams and in that world everyone's dreams become entire Universes.

"Her name is Dreama aka Dream Queen, she is the embodiment of all dreams and is one with and the creator of the Dream Dimension."

This description reminded me of him so i took a guess and said Multiverse Level. Don't know what to say on her abilities though.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
What I mean is that the Zeekepper a character from MLDT has control of everyone's dreams and in that world everyone's dreams become entire Universes.
This is pretty much what she does, she creates the dreams each being gets their own universe.

So does she create them one by one??? If she does then that would be Low 2-C (Universe Level+). And if she embodies them all and is one with the Dream Dimension then she has to be omnipresent on a 2-B (Multiverse Level) Scale.

According to his page the avatar Is 7-B. [[1]]

But in all seriousness I'd say anywhere from Multi-universal to Multiversal+ depending on how big the universe she exists in is. If the universe is infinite than there could be an infinite or at least an endlessly increasing amount of people dreaming resulting in a high level of multiversal.

As for powers I'd say dream manipulation, conceptual/reliant immortality (is the embodiment of dreams and is one with the dream dimension meaning she can't die if those things still exist), possible concept manipulation (creating the dream dimension implies she might have created the concept of dreams), fusion(if she created the dream dimension than that means she would have added to fuse with it afterword or else she would just be creating something that is a part of her which I guess would fall under healing). There's not enough information to decide what else she has though I'd wager she probably has reality warping.

LOL nice joke

I will right down the powers you got right.

Overlord775 said:
she is 11-A, she's a 2-D picture
OMG that's exactly what my brother said. Ignore the fact that she's drawn on a piece of paper please :)

I think guessing all the powers would be to much so just guess her Tier.

ok, then this character would varie from low 2-C for creating a dimension to 1-A if she is in a verse with 1-A character and embodies even the dreams of this 1-A people. But in all seriusness (not really), she would easilly be high 1-A for being able to controll dreams and do you know what is a dream ? the entire cthulhu verse, which has high 1-A gods. Dreama > Elder god demonbane and Yog-Sothoth confirmed

Overlord775 said:
ok, then this character would varie from low 2-C for creating a dimension to 1-A if she is in a verse with 1-A character and embodies even the dreams of this 1-A people. But in all seriusness (not really), she would easilly be high 1-A for being able to controll dreams and do you know what is a dream ? the entire cthulhu verse, which has high 1-A gods. Dreama > Elder god demonbane and Yog-Sothoth confirmed
Never thought of it like that, she's more powerful then even I thought ovo.

TurboTriangle601 said:
But what about 2-B? Dreams are finite you know. @Lord

-:)
Like I said, I just told you guys to guess. I never said that the little discription was her maximum or minimum. I just waiting to see how long it takes and laughing at all the funny jokes people are making.

@Overlord775 you've done it!!! You basically pick the person I got her power and what she is (not appearnce wise).

Overlord775 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
But what about 2-B? Dreams are finite you know. @Lord
Dream of the endless, checkmate
But how many people are dreaming in Dream of the Endless's verse? There are only about 7,500,000,000+ billion people and even if all of them were sleeping it's still 2-B if we follow "real life logic".

A even bigger question is how many people need to dream so they can be as strong as infinitely layered creation?

I never gave you the verses cosmology and even higher Dimensional entities can dream.

@Turbo 7.5 billion people is only the population of 1 earth, DC is a multiverse with infinite dimensions and infinite words and comics almost never use real life logic

Obviously Tier 0 because dreams are real life and real life is dreams. And comic books.

Also your character's tier is 9-B with dream hax, and that's it.

Monarch Laciel said:
You're right, 9-B was too high. Obviously she's just a kid in a coma having dreams. Probably 10-C
LOL!!! You might be on to something OvO

Nah, if anything I'm up-playing.

I bet its actually a 11-A plane level just dreaming of being higher dimensional

By one of those types I assume you mean people who create a bunch of 1-A's?

It makes sense given the cosmology and plot of the verse.

Yeah, thats what I meant but I was joking.

I was planning on making a verse as well.

It's about two brothers who get pulled into the spirit world and work to together with their spirit partners to help defeat the Witch of Darkness who is trying to break her seal and take over the spirit world and the real world.

I'm going to make the brothers profiles soon. Dreama is apart of the verse along with the rest of the Goddesses but like in other fiction the strong people don't do much but talk 😁

LordGriffin1000 said:
It's about two brothers who get pulled into the spirit world and work to together with their spirit partners to help defeat the Witch of Darkness who is trying to break her seal and take over the spirit world and the real world.
Interesting

I'm going to make the brothers profiles soon. Dreama is apart of the verse along with the rest of the Goddesses but like in other fiction the strong people don't do much but talk 😁

Lel. By the end of my main verse plotline, 1-A beings are smacking each other about with extradimensional transcendent energy.

Back