• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardian Vegeta vs Oniku

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS3 vs SS3 vegeta confused Oniku for goku and hits him for being gone for so lang Oniku dosnt take it so well and gose SS3 in resonse so Dose vegeta.

round 2 SSB vs SS4

Round 3 Guardians vegeta and goku SS4 vs Oniku SSB and SSG Arachi ( no KK )

Hmm, i would give Guardian Vegeta win for first and second mach, because of Guardiang Vegeta Regenerationn abilities. As there is section, where it says that Guardian Vegeta can heal and produce more ki, with help his nanobots and serum.

Third round would be tough. As Guardian Vegeta and Guardian Goku has supply sensu beans, but i am not sure can they sense god ki. If not this gives Oniku and Arachi as SSG edge against latters. With this, i think Oniku and Arachi takes third round.

And i assume the battle happens in indestructible place/planet?

Oh, yes they can. I didn`t see that Oniku can too ``breath at space`` at first when i looked profiles. Then it wouldn`t matter, even when place/planet would go kaboom, but i stay my first statement about mach.

Not about topic, but i say it: I find always funny, when there is statement ``can breathe in space``, when technically there is no air. I would understand if would be like ``can hold breath about few days in space``. But fiction is fiction and anyone can make their chracters, as they want to.

Going for inconclusive on this, pretty close for me to tell as thehir powers and abilities would make this fight even as well. I'll wait for any more people to reply.

well if your on good terms with anyone you think could be interested in this could you ask them to look here?

I dont feel comfortable asking someone that inless I am at least on good terms with them

Round 1: Oniku. From what I read on his profile, he tanked hits from SSB Goku and Vegeta in base. He's in SS3 for this fight.

Round 2: Again, Oniku. He tanked hits from an enraged Beerus.

Round 3: I'm gonna say Oniku and Arachi, seeing as Arachi has some pretty good hax abilities.

ConsumingFire said:
Round 1: Oniku. From what I read on his profile, he tanked hits from SSB Goku and Vegeta in base. He's in SS3 for this fight.

Round 3: I'm gonna say Oniku and Arachi, seeing as Arachi has some pretty good hax abilities.
well him takeing hits from them in base was from when they were multigalxy level and not univeresal

Darkmon cns said:
well him takeing hits from them in base was from when they were multigalxy level and not univeresal
Oh. Well, in that case Round 1 could go either way. Leaning towards inconclusive.

round 1 vegeta 1 Oniku 0 inconclusev 3

round 2 vegeta 1 oniku 1 inconclusev 2

round 3 Vegeta o oniku 1 inconclusev 2

consiming fire want to debate round 3?

ConsumingFire said:

also that profiel was also from back when peapal still thout berrus 70% satment was true.

I would give it to Oniku in a fair H2H fight. However, I don't know the extent of Guardian Vegeta's reactive evo. So I'll say inconclusive for now.

Sir Ovens said:
I would give it to Oniku in a fair H2H fight. However, I don't know the extent of Guardian Vegeta's reactive evo. So I'll say inconclusive for now.
in all of the rounds?

Don't have an opinion for round 3 yet. But yeah, round 1 and 2.

round 1 vegeta 1 Oniku 0 inconlusev 4

round 2 vegeta 1 Omiku 1 inconlusev 3

round 3 vegeta 0 omiku 1 incomlusev 2

No comment for round 3 yet, but for round 1 and 2 Oniku seems to have more advantages, albeit small advantages, such as Telekinesis, Dimension Travel, and Regenerationn, which would eventually all add up into a possible victory.

To keep it short though, I'd say both round 1 and 2 would eventually go to Oniku with difficulty. They have similar stats, but Oniku just has slightly more versatility in his kit.

Whoops, didn't really go into much exploration when looking at the profiles. My bad.

Anyways, I'm changing my answer slightly. Oniku's victory depends on whether the fight drags on for too long or not. I don't know whether Vegeta's reactive evolution is quick or not, but it'll depend. If it takes a while to kick in, Oniku could possibly close it out quick enough for a victory, but if the evolution's quickly, then Vegeta could possibly grab a win.

All in all, changing my comment for round 1 and 2 to inconclusive for both rounds.

Xmark12 said:
Whoops, didn't really go into much exploration when looking at the profiles. My bad.

Anyways, I'm changing my answer slightly. Oniku's victory depends on whether the fight drags on for too long or not. I don't know whether Vegeta's reactive evolution is quick or not, but it'll depend. If it takes a while to kick in, Oniku could possibly close it out quick enough for a victory, but if the evolution's quickly, then Vegeta could possibly grab a win.

All in all, changing my comment for round 1 and 2 to inconclusive for both rounds.
well how fast it is depends on what form vegeta is in you need to remember vegeta him self doesn't have it the serum that goes through his veins dose it adapts and has a connection to the very core of vegetas being capable of altering him on both the physical and spiritual levels as for the speed it varies with his form it's pretty much a non-factor in base how ever in this case it's SS 3 and 4 as a SS4 it can easley happen mide combate specially considering vegeta's Regenerationn as for 3 it could work in a longer more drawn out mack which could happen agion with vegetas regen.

Because Oniku seems stronger which in conjunction with Arachi's hax abilities should give them the win.

you need to remember both goku and vegeta has hax too and Oniku isnt stronger beerus as when that profiel was made was only around baseline univeresal.

Darkmon cns said:
you need to remember both goku and vegeta has hax too and Oniku isnt stronger beerus as when that profiel was made was only around baseline univeresal.
True however if Oniku can beat both Goku and Vegeta in his base form when they're both SSB then the hax probably doesn't amount to much. Unless I'm missing something.

I still think Round 3 goes to Arachi and Oniku. Goku may be stronger now and have resistance to reality warping and time manipulation, however Arachi still has durability-negating hax that can do them in. Being the original SSG also should give Arachi many millennia worth of battle experience. Oniku is basically an evil Goku and so should be able to do everything he does minus any abilities inherent to Shenron.

1 again back when that profile was made they were only Multi galaxy level and Berruse was only a little above baseline universal

2 Your frgoting shenron is nigh ominscience and could speck telepathically to both goku and vegeta and his durability negation is a flat one dimensional line of an attack cant do much to people with Regenerationn like goku and vegeta.

round 1 vegeta 2 Oniku 0 inconlusev 4

round 2 vegeta 1 Omiku 1 inconlusev 4

round 3 vegeta 0 omiku 2 incomlusev 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back