• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardian Vegeta vs Oniku

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 both goku and vegeta has Hax to and Arachi's time stop wouldn't affect goku he has ressetence to time manipulation do to vegeta being in SS4 the seram would kick in after the time stop were off and it wouldnt work on vegeta again (granted it would probably take a couple minutes and sevral exposures to the technique at first vegeta would probably just move in it really slowly)

2 shenron he is nigh omnisience and can commnicat with goku and those near him telepathically so they would know most of Arachi's tricks

3 his durability navigation is a strate line that cuts throu spatial boundaries makeing the atteck itself a 1 D line that can cut thour anything essentially making it decapitation both goku and vegeta have Regenerationn so it wouldnt be very affective

4 his other special trick goku could get both himself and vegeta out of with Instant transmission and if they keep the fight close hand to hand Arachi wouldnt risk using it as he could get caught in it.

Darkmon cns said:
1 again back when that profile was made they were only Multi galaxy level and Berruse was only a little above baseline universal
Oh. Well in that case then I change my vote to Vegeta due to reactive evolution. There's nothing Oniku can really do to counter that, since, even if there was, Vegeta would just evolve to counteract that counter.

Darkmon cns said:
2 Your frgoting shenron is nigh ominscience and could speck telepathically to both goku and vegeta and his durability negation is a flat one dimensional line of an attack cant do much to people with Regenerationn like goku and vegeta.
From what I can tell from GV's profile, he doesn't have any form of Regenerationn, at least not initially. He might be able to 'evolve' it with his reactive evolution, however Arachi's Rasen Shuriken Ha and Spatial Collapse should not be overlooked as they could possibly kill him before he's able to. I believe Goku and Vegeta could take Oniku but Arachi is the more dangerous of the two.

1 ok

2 it dose but in the seram part i noticed some of the stuff wasnt in the power and ablitys part i added some of them to it i most of missed the regen Ill go add it.

edit he did have type 3 immotality which is immotality throu regen

This match is very much long over and past thread date, giving it a quick shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back