• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez VS Erza Scarlet

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
- Both combatants have full knowledge on each-other.

- Fight happens in Hueco Mundo

- Fight to the death

- Start 100m apart

- No stupid friends power for Erza but she has access to all her armors.

Who wins and why?

Grimmjow cannot actually damage Erza unless he have some durability bypassing abilities (as far as i remeber he haven't any) On the other hand Erza cannot hit Grimjow because he is much faster than she. Its draw as both cobatatns are unable to damage/hit opponent. Daamge can accumulate but Griimjow would have to attack her thousands of times to see any significant affect, but this time she would have enough time to cast some aoes , that he would heve to dodge in order to survive.

ScarletFirefly said:
Megasean3000 said:
Grimmjow stomps.
How so? Both combatants are almost equal in terms of stats. I can't see how this is a stomp on either side.
All Bleach characters have received tremendous upgrade after timeskip. If Grimmjow isn't an anomaly, he could very well be MHS right now.

Of course, current Grimmjow is featless so nothing do argue for or against

Erza has more AP than Grimm does (Town level vs City Level) but is slower (Hypersonic+ vs an High Hypersonic who's potentially MHS). Idk at this point, I'd wage that Grimm would have an harder time since she can tank his attacks while he'll need to constantly be on the move, and with how insane Erza's stamina is, even without Nakama power, it'll be hard.

Current Grimmjow put a hole in Askin's chest, I don't know what Askin's durability is but this should be a stomp by scaling

well i dont know why some ppl said that grimmjow shouldnt be able to damage erza. sure, she should be able to take alot of punches and kicks, though if she gets stabbed then its bad news for her. this could be a fair fight if grimmjow doesnt transform, but when he does, he should win.

Back