• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Goo vs Uxie

Gey Goo, while he is very dangerous, he isn't like a passive vacuum cleaner that sucks everything universes away, he has to "walk" up to what he has to eat, and Uxie has Multiversal range. So yeah, the latter can defeat him.

Also, I like how Grey Goo is described to be Multiversal by sheer size, when in reality he is visibly only slightly bigger than a Turtle of Time, even when he eats more of them, so there's that.

Turtles of time

Never got the point of mindhaxing machines needing feats. As long as the machine has some sort of consciousness, we should assume that it can be mindhaxed.

.*shrugs* I disagree with it but apparently the general opinion is that it makes you immune to conventional mind hax (which I saw stretched to "immune to mind hax period unless it affects robots" which is dumb, but I digress).

Kaltias said:
.*shrugs* I disagree with it but apparently the general opinion is that it makes you immune to conventional mind hax (which I saw stretched to "immune to mind hax period unless it affects robots" which is dumb, but I digress).
SPeaking of machines, a question: do we automatically assume that robots do not have souls, even if it's never specified in verse?

I think so, yes.

It's assumed that they are soulless unless the opposite is specified.

Uxie thinks and...then what? The goo has the ability to null the powers of stuff smaller than itself and is ridiculously high end 2-B

The goo is an ever expanding multiverse-sized blob, I doubt it would even perceive uxie given the size differenct

The Goo never nulled mind hax once, i feel that i should point out that. Uxie is free to do what it wants as long as it doesn't thouch the Goo.

Also positive the Goo is simply a perpetually increasing degree of 2-B, which is ridiculously lower than Uxie.

Pretty sure that it turns them into nanomachines.

It also isn't an infinite amount of Low 2-C beings, or it would be 2-A

The Turtles as a whole are 2-A, but the Goo isn't because he hasn't eaten all of them

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Goo is multiverse-sized and ever increasing, uxie would be absorbed just by being in the fight
And SBA says that they start 4 km away from each other, so Uxie would be absorbed only if it actually touched the Goo.

Not impossible, but the Goo won't win simply by existing.

Even more so when The Goo's degree of 2-B is way, way lower.

Open an Excel file and keep scrolling down (Which is a decent approximation of always adding a Low 2-C turtle), you'll get bored long before you hit 239 millions.

Which is also ridiculously low compared to Uxie's degree of 2-B

Starting 4 km away from something that is 2-B through sheer size and is constantly increasing at an exponential rate wont exactly help

Uxie's degree of 2-B is nigh-infinite?

When you can simply get away, it would.

Ignoring the fact that nigh-infinite isn't a thing at all, refer to the comment above.

You can simulate what the Goo does just fine, and you would need a century before you come even close to 239000000*countless*multiple timelines*a bunch of other parallel universes

@Kalt Speed is unequal and the Goo's speed increases proportional to how much it grows, there wont be any getting away

Its 2-B for perpetually eating the turtles into infinity

I'm pretty sure that we don't do "higher degree of immeasurable" or stuff like that. Uxie can get away because their speed is the same.

Yes. Which is simply a number that can keep growing indefinitely.

Even if you say that the "countless" for Uxie is 1000, you already have a number with like, twelve digits, and that' ignoring the dream stuff that Neo said, which adds multiple digits to the count on its own

Why not? Characters with immeasurable speed can be faster than each other and even after attaining said speed the Goo demonstrated the ability to increase its speed further the larger it got.

An ever increasing number isnt larger than a set number that is just very large?

Back