• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Goo (Tasty Planet)

ShionAH

He/Him
Since Grey Goo eats the time turtles which are infinite why isnt he 2-A or atleast 2-B? Or 2-C??

That's kinda the issue I'm trying to look into with my Grey Goo CRT. Grey Goo can definitely has 5-D movement based on him moving around in a 5-D void where he and the infinite stack of turtles resided, but at the same time, he was eating the turtles one at a time.

That's kinda the issue I'm trying to look into with my Grey Goo CRT. Grey Goo can definitely has 5-D movement based on him moving around in a 5-D void where he and the infinite stack of turtles resided, but at the same time, he was eating the turtles one at a time.
Still 2-B is good in my opinion but right now that Ap section is downplay

Still 2-B is good in my opinion but right now that Ap section is downplay
No that's no where near 2-C much less 2-B.
Those turtles are not transended off one another but are just on top of the other.
Eating one time turtle at the time dosen't help either.

Back